Univeristy of dayton, issue ..immigration lawyer

coffee

Univeristy of dayton issued n number of i20s for fall 2022.

Many students got visas issued as well. Booked flights

So this Monday they sent emails out saying they are cancelling the fall admits For few students as they cannot accommodate all. They can either change the department or defer to spring.

What is the right solution for students ?

Any immigration lawyer suggestion ..?

1. Can they still come in for fall and transfer after coming here..will it be issue at poe. Poe is chciago o hare 

2. Or they have to wait till spring ? 

Sevis verify chestaru kada POE deggara, so to avoid POE issues I think deferring to spring is the right course of action. Downside is courses, on/off campus, RA/TA lu antha easy ga dorakvu spring time lo..

42 minutes ago, Epic said:

Sevis verify chestaru kada POE deggara, so to avoid POE issues I think deferring to spring is the right course of action. Downside is courses, on/off campus, RA/TA lu antha easy ga dorakvu spring time lo..

Do sevis mention that his addmission is denied even after initial update of approval ?

2 hours ago, coffee said:

So this Monday they sent emails out saying they are cancelling the fall admits For few students as they cannot accommodate all. They can either change the department or defer to spring.

1. Can they still come in for fall and transfer after coming here..will it be issue at poe. Poe is chciago o hare 

Oppurtunity vunte okadiki vachi dept change cheyadam or vere Univ ki transfer petukovadam better

2 hours ago, coffee said:

Verey department ki change like engineering sciences mathematics…

12 hours ago, FLraja said:

Verey department ki change like engineering sciences mathematics…

They already have admit from cs with visa stamped..ippudu marit..poe deggara lolli avutudhi kada ?

15 hours ago, coffee said:

As long as i20 is valid and univ is able to support when at Poe they should be good .. if univ says u have to come only next sem not now then they should differ to next sem. Point is talk to univ and sort it out