Rendu FT job cheskovacha

Warangalbidda

1 minute ago, Warangalbidda said:

pros cons em vadhu 

issues emaina vasthaya like tracking of job history and any legality’s perspective ??

No issues many doing 2/3 FT buffalo 🦬 

19 minutes ago, Warangalbidda said:

pros cons em vadhu 

issues emaina vasthaya like tracking of job history and any legality’s perspective ??

No. 3 FT chesko

30 minutes ago, Warangalbidda said:

pros cons em vadhu 

No issues bro unless you working for their competitor or you signed any other contract with them that would avoid you to work elsewhere..

I worked for at least 10 months but decided will never work again...health issues, sleep deprivation problems occhay..body total ga out of control ayyindhi.. mine was not WFH

1 minute ago, SwamyRaRa said:

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Warangalbidda said:

pros cons em vadhu 

FT is risky.. many people are doing it but still they may sue you if there is a conflict of interest… for contracting, no one cares.. 

2 minutes ago, Shameless said:

No issues bro unless you working for their competitor or you signed any other contract with them that would avoid you to work elsewhere..

I worked for at least 10 months but decided will never work again...health issues, sleep deprivation problems occhay..body total ga out of control ayyindhi.. mine was not WFH

Nijam cheppu.. wifey tho romance ki time undadam ledani manesav kadaa

alamodhalaindi-ala-modalaindi.gif

😜

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Warangalbidda said:

pros cons em vadhu 

Filing concurrent h1??

11 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Depends. Telisthey legal gaa proceed avochu companies. Conflict of interest untey mathram doola theeruthadi

Even 2 c2cs will be conflict of interest if they find out … remember to read all papers when u sign duh 

11 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Nijam cheppu.. wifey tho romance ki time undadam ledani manesav kadaa

alamodhalaindi-ala-modalaindi.gif

😜

Jklsouth Jkltelugu GIF - Jklsouth Jkltelugu Brahmi GIFs..100% true bro...we both were missing each other a lot..