Need Help

Meluko_magajathi

2 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

It will work e state bro nidi kodiga state laws kuda applicable avutayi chudu

Any layoff or pay reduce pakka avutadi , I knwo once guy got laid off nijanagane laid off he got his 3% emt back with kiper 

So definitely possible 10% is no joke  avasraam aithe lawyer ni kuda petukovali

Nadi job em poledu kani, i feel like i paid at least 200k more than the actual price bhayya. Ade community ippudu same house is 250k less. Not sure what my chances are though, in tough situation

1 minute ago, Thokkalee said:

You will lose the option money… $500 or something you pay for the contract… if you don’t pay it, the seller can sue you.. best to pay it… sometimes the title company can also enforce the agreement.. 

You won’t lose the earnest money if you backout.. 

What do you mean bro job loss aithe contract lo em undi ist based on loan approval , job poyindi ante how can he be approved for loan and how escrow can enforce ??

Just now, Meluko_magajathi said:

Nadi job em poledu kani, i feel like i paid at least 200k more than the actual price bhayya. Ade community ippudu same house is 250k less. Not sure what my chances are though, in tough situation

I know bro polefu butbpoyinatku situation creat e cheyali ardam chesuko desi employer ask him to postpone payment for one month and give a letter phone cheisna sde chepamanu

6 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

You will lose the option money… $500 or something you pay for the contract… if you don’t pay it, the seller can sue you.. best to pay it… sometimes the title company can also enforce the agreement.. 

You won’t lose the earnest money if you backout.. 

It is still available on Zillow as 'House for sale'.

1 minute ago, meri_zindagi said:

It is still available on Zillow as 'House for sale'.

May be they didn’t update the status.. some realtors directly change it to pending after you complete the inspection and give approval… 

usually oka sari contingent or pending lo ki vellaka, malli market lo pedithe aa house chala mandi consider cheyyaru… they think that something is wrong with it.. 

7 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

What do you mean bro job loss aithe contract lo em undi ist based on loan approval , job poyindi ante how can he be approved for loan and how escrow can enforce ??

That is different… I am talking about option money.. not earnest money.. 

8 minutes ago, dkchinnari said:

if u like the house just go with it...ade price increase ithe em chesevadini..its luck anthe..forget abt current or past rates..just enjy

konchem taggithe pattinchukune vanni kadu. almost 250k taggindi within couple of months, mine was through bidding process where people were bidding 100K more than asking prices, anduke antha difference

12 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

May be they didn’t update the status.. some realtors directly change it to pending after you complete the inspection and give approval… 

usually oka sari contingent or pending lo ki vellaka, malli market lo pedithe aa house chala mandi consider cheyyaru… they think that something is wrong with it.. 

Gotcha.. thank you!

27 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

That is different… I am talking about option money.. not earnest money.. 

Option ante upgrades ki ava? Yaa those are at risk

1 hour ago, Meluko_magajathi said:

How can we back-off from a home purchase when the contingency is only loan approval. I already paid 100k(10%) deposit as it is builder's requirement. Any inputs are appreciated.

More than 5% earnest deposit requirement untundhani first time vintunna in a not so hot market like now 

adi illegal ayyi, red flag padi future lo problem avtadi kada? Tampa location

Tampa lo million home ki ready ayyavaa? Baaga rich anukunta Meeru 

How can we back-off from a home purchase when the contingency is only loan approval. I already paid 100k(10%) deposit as it is builder's requirement. Any inputs are appreciated.

Take 2-3 personal loans and max out some credit cards for now loan automatic ga reject avuthundhi since its for 800k 

• Upvote 1