Telangana : sucked bone dry by Delhi

Telugodura456

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

Nuvvu pettina links - kaneesam nuvvanna choosava? or did you just fling them at me like pidakalu goda meedha esinattu? 

First link was a politican making some claims

second link strangely did not have details on telangana

third and fourth are about 2015 and 2017.

Fifth is a again some news article. 

On the other hand the OP was a govt release.

You may not be from TG - but you had no problems in ganging up with halwa who made so many hate comments on andhra just to run down tdp. I dont think you feel like you really belong to any place other than your caste maybe.

Adhi nee comprehension capabilities. 2015/2017 vi guidelines when NDRF kicksin vs sdrf and how central funds are released to SDRF under a different cover. News article Eenadu, andhrajyothy kakapothe chadavara?

See, I did not gangup with anyone. If there were some topics on which we made posts, I might have referred to those. It was a topic based thing and not ganging up. I don't belong to any place or a caste. The tags are what you give and attach to. Facts of the matter, anthe. Lite teesuko boss. Inka neetho no more debates. We clearly cannot add value to each other. idiseyyi

26 minutes ago, RSUCHOU said:

Adhi nee comprehension capabilities. 2015/2017 vi guidelines when NDRF kicksin vs sdrf and how central funds are released to SDRF under a different cover. News article Eenadu, andhrajyothy kakapothe chadavara?

See, I did not gangup with anyone. If there were some topics on which we made posts, I might have referred to those. It was a topic based thing and not ganging up. I don't belong to any place or a caste. The tags are what you give and attach to. Facts of the matter, anthe. Lite teesuko boss. Inka neetho no more debates. We clearly cannot add value to each other. idiseyyi

we are talking about 2022. If you have any data contradicting the original post or clarifying it you can post. Don't post irrelevant details with intent of obfuscation.

22 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

we are talking about 2022. If you have any data contradicting the original post or clarifying it you can post. Don't post irrelevant details with intent of obfuscation.

ob·fus·ca·tion
/ˌäbfəˈskāSH(ə)n/

noun
noun: obfuscation; plural noun: obfuscations
  1. the action of making something obscure, unclear, or unintelligible.
    "when confronted with sharp questions they resort to obfuscation"

Obfuscation emundi boss. Asalu dabbule ivvaledu 4 years annadu. Kadhu ani data icchadu aa factly link lo choosuko. You want to believe what you believe irrespective of what the truth is. Selective hearing and selective vision. There is no obfuscation in what I posted. Everything is clear. Enjoy. 

41 minutes ago, RSUCHOU said:
ob·fus·ca·tion
/ˌäbfəˈskāSH(ə)n/

noun
noun: obfuscation; plural noun: obfuscations
  1. the action of making something obscure, unclear, or unintelligible.
    "when confronted with sharp questions they resort to obfuscation"

Obfuscation emundi boss. Asalu dabbule ivvaledu 4 years annadu. Kadhu ani data icchadu aa factly link lo choosuko. You want to believe what you believe irrespective of what the truth is. Selective hearing and selective vision. There is no obfuscation in what I posted. Everything is clear. Enjoy. 

Yes obfuscation. The OP was about NDRF - you are saying something about SDRF which is more or less an entitlement.

WHy does your batch always support far away delhi, british, mughals like that and always afraid when local people ask for justice.

52 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Yes obfuscation. The OP was about NDRF - you are saying something about SDRF which is more or less an entitlement.

WHy does your batch always support far away delhi, british, mughals like that and always afraid when local people ask for justice.

Asalu SDRF/NDRF etla related teliyadu, SDRF funds 75%central government istadani teliyadu, Central ki against kabatti, lungi eggatti ravadame.

Idho idhi chadivi malla kanapadu.

https://www.manoramayearbook.in/current-affairs/india/2021/09/23/explainer-how-is-the-sdrf-funded.html#:~:text=The NDRF supplements SDRF of,are not available in SDRF.&text=The National Disaster Response Fund,the Disaster Management Act%2C 2005.

Facts is what I support. I have no affiliation to people/caste/groups/parties. Issue based support or opposition naadi. Vyakti pujalaku nenu dooram bhaiyya. Chepte ardham kadule kaani, lite teesuko.

1 hour ago, RSUCHOU said:

Asalu SDRF/NDRF etla related teliyadu, SDRF funds 75%central government istadani teliyadu, Central ki against kabatti, lungi eggatti ravadame.

Idho idhi chadivi malla kanapadu.

https://www.manoramayearbook.in/current-affairs/india/2021/09/23/explainer-how-is-the-sdrf-funded.html#:~:text=The NDRF supplements SDRF of,are not available in SDRF.&text=The National Disaster Response Fund,the Disaster Management Act%2C 2005.

Facts is what I support. I have no affiliation to people/caste/groups/parties. Issue based support or opposition naadi. Vyakti pujalaku nenu dooram bhaiyya. Chepte ardham kadule kaani, lite teesuko.

Rey babu. Every funds - such as budgetary support comes from delhi. It doesnt mean it is coming form its zeb or pocket. It collects its income tax/corporate tax from employees in various states in addition to customs and its share of GST. States dont collect income tax.

It doesnt matter 75 or 100 percent SDRF come from wherever - those funds are MEANT  for the state - delhi has no discretion. Question is NDRF which delhi owns - it didnt give a penny to TG for last three years. 

3 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

Rey babu. Every funds - such as budgetary support comes from delhi. It doesnt mean it is coming form its zeb or pocket. It collects its income tax/corporate tax from employees in various states in addition to customs and its share of GST. States dont collect income tax.

It doesnt matter 75 or 100 percent SDRF come from wherever - those funds are MEANT  for the state - delhi has no discretion. Question is NDRF which delhi owns - it didnt give a penny to TG for last three years. 

NDRF is disbursed only when SDRF is exhausted. When Telangana has not exhausted it's SDRF funds, why should NDRF funds be released? 

Utilisation certificates accounts chupiste migilindi edaina unte NDRF nunchi release chestaru. Evadu vadi jebu nunchi teesi ivvadu. Adhi state ayina central ayina

10 hours ago, RSUCHOU said:

NDRF is disbursed only when SDRF is exhausted. When Telangana has not exhausted it's SDRF funds, why should NDRF funds be released? 

Utilisation certificates accounts chupiste migilindi edaina unte NDRF nunchi release chestaru. Evadu vadi jebu nunchi teesi ivvadu. Adhi state ayina central ayina

How do you know SDRF funds were not exhausted ? how do you know whether this norm was followed in GUjarat ?

You inevitably support the empire of delhi. If there was british raj continuing you would make up some sort of reasoning to support imperial london. No matter how much "impartiality" you claim - you and your batch whether it is halwa or narsi are super easy to predict. Because i know from what emotions you get these thoughts.

2 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

How do you know SDRF funds were not exhausted ? how do you know whether this norm was followed in GUjarat ?

You inevitably support the empire of delhi. If there was british raj continuing you would make up some sort of reasoning to support imperial london. No matter how much "impartiality" you claim - you and your batch whether it is halwa or narsi are super easy to predict. Because i know from what emotions you get these thoughts.

Halwa ante monna thread lo kalisam le kaani, ee narsi evaru? Naku batch lu gatra levu. SDRF accounts lekka cheppi NDRF icchundaka pothe eepatiki dora chinna dora kampu kampu chesi unde vallani matramu telusu. Inka cheyyatledu, aa maata matladatledu antene, SDRF poortiga viniyoginchaledani ardham.

Monna YCP antivi, ippud Delhi antunnav. nee istam ra nayana. Atlu tirageyyadam, naluka madatha pettadam lo CBN ne polinav. And, I get my thoughts from facts not emotions.

35 minutes ago, RSUCHOU said:

Halwa ante monna thread lo kalisam le kaani, ee narsi evaru? Naku batch lu gatra levu. SDRF accounts lekka cheppi NDRF icchundaka pothe eepatiki dora chinna dora kampu kampu chesi unde vallani matramu telusu. Inka cheyyatledu, aa maata matladatledu antene, SDRF poortiga viniyoginchaledani ardham.

Monna YCP antivi, ippud Delhi antunnav. nee istam ra nayana. Atlu tirageyyadam, naluka madatha pettadam lo CBN ne polinav. And, I get my thoughts from facts not emotions.

State govt kampu kampu chese scene emi ledhakkada. In india power is still heavily concentrated in delhi.

Batch lu emi avasaram ledhu. You people act on an emotional basis where local people are always wrong or greedy or casteist but outside empires are good, logical and right. one application of this thought is where you always cast doubt on state governments and give benefit of doubts to delhi. Despite the fact that whatever good that came to south indians came mostly through their state governemnts. what will you or people in your village do if they have to get jobs in delhi or mumbai ?You like racism and casteism as long as it is in a pre-approved way you like.

Veeresilangham whose reforms such as a kanyasulkam effected only brahmin community is a big deal for you but NTR who ended patel-patwari-munsif-karanam in a swift way is a villian.

You give benefit of doubt to empires, brahmins but always suspect actual people leaders whether it is KTR or NTR as villians .

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

State govt kampu kampu chese scene emi ledhakkada. In india power is still heavily concentrated in delhi.

Batch lu emi avasaram ledhu. You people act on an emotional basis where local people are always wrong or greedy or casteist but outside empires are good, logical and right. one application of this thought is where you always cast doubt on state governments and give benefit of doubts to delhi. Despite the fact that whatever good that came to south indians came mostly through their state governemnts. what will you or people in your village do if they have to get jobs in delhi or mumbai ?You like racism and casteism as long as it is in a pre-approved way you like.

Veeresilangham whose reforms such as a kanyasulkam effected only brahmin community is a big deal for you but NTR who ended patel-patwari-munsif-karanam in a swift way is a villian.

You give benefit of doubt to empires, brahmins but always suspect actual people leaders whether it is KTR or NTR as villians .

NTR villian ani nenu analedu. All I said was, NTRs karanam decision was like Modi's demonetization. While intent is correct it was implemented in a haphazard manner that affected the common people in a negative way.  And, there goes your delhi support argument as well. I don't support Delhi or empire or some such thing. 

Veeresalingam reforms lo major vi Women education and widow remarriage. Kanyasulkam as far as I know was a play written by Gurajada. Dani meeda reforms sangathi naku teliyadu.

You are driven by your emotions and you try to fracture the society by bringing in caste divide/north south divide etc. When people point out flaws in your facts and holes in your logic, you call them racist/casteist and all other names. Your arguments have zero substance as I said before. Your brain seems to be unable to understand complexities and you are arguments are all uni dimensional. You have a great disrespect for facts and keep flying in your own dystopian reality.

Good luck brother. Henceforth, I will not engage with you in any argument as I am not your intellectual equal. Please spare this peasant and coward. Kalmoktha banchen. Idiseyyi nannu. I sincerely wish you find some peace. 

2 hours ago, RSUCHOU said:

NTR villian ani nenu analedu. All I said was, NTRs karanam decision was like Modi's demonetization. While intent is correct it was implemented in a haphazard manner that affected the common people in a negative way.  And, there goes your delhi support argument as well. I don't support Delhi or empire or some such thing. 

Veeresalingam reforms lo major vi Women education and widow remarriage. Kanyasulkam as far as I know was a play written by Gurajada. Dani meeda reforms sangathi naku teliyadu.

You are driven by your emotions and you try to fracture the society by bringing in caste divide/north south divide etc. When people point out flaws in your facts and holes in your logic, you call them racist/casteist and all other names. Your arguments have zero substance as I said before. Your brain seems to be unable to understand complexities and you are arguments are all uni dimensional. You have a great disrespect for facts and keep flying in your own dystopian reality.

Good luck brother. Henceforth, I will not engage with you in any argument as I am not your intellectual equal. Please spare this peasant and coward. Kalmoktha banchen. Idiseyyi nannu. I sincerely wish you find some peace. 

First of all - what logic have you ever used anywhere. Even in the last reply your post is all about speculations giving benefit of doubt to delhi and prejudice against Tg state. You simply said "if they did not exhaust sdrf THEN trs would not keep quiet" - all speculations. I am holding a mirror nicely to you - but you dont want to see.

Modi demonetization cannot be compared with Karanam-Patel-Patwaei. One was a gimmich and other is  a  moral decision which should have been taken in 1947 . what intention for demonitization ? i dont know of any intention for Demonetization - the govt did not have the guts to issue a white paper on it. It was a secret RSS maneouver.

Almost all of kandukuri reforms were meant for brahmins only including widow re-marriage.

it is ridiculous to say i am introducing caste divions or north/south- are you mad ? you need to shout at your manu for caste and question your parents and caste elders when they show them. Caste divisions are there and people like you are biggest beneficiaries of it - you just don't want it to be corrected and you dont want justice to be done. You just want to be quiet about caste and enjoy it.

40 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

First of all - what logic have you ever used anywhere. Even in the last reply your post is all about speculations giving benefit of doubt to delhi and prejudice against Tg state. You simply said "if they did not exhaust sdrf THEN trs would not keep quiet" - all speculations. I am holding a mirror nicely to you - but you dont want to see.

Modi demonetization cannot be compared with Karanam-Patel-Patwaei. One was a gimmich and other is  a  moral decision which should have been taken in 1947 . what intention for demonitization ? i dont know of any intention for Demonetization - the govt did not have the guts to issue a white paper on it. It was a secret RSS maneouver.

Almost all of kandukuri reforms were meant for brahmins only including widow re-marriage.

it is ridiculous to say i am introducing caste divions or north/south- are you mad ? you need to shout at your manu for caste and question your parents and caste elders when they show them. Caste divisions are there and people like you are biggest beneficiaries of it - you just don't want it to be corrected and you dont want justice to be done. You just want to be quiet about caste and enjoy it.

Speculations endhi ra babu. SDRF ayipothe NDRF istaru. Dantlo emi speculation? Enduku iyyaledu NDRF? SDRF avvaledu kabatti. Indulo speculation emundi? SDRF allocations kuda link esa kadha. Inka speculation emundi?

Neeku nacchite moral decision, kakapote gimmick. Gimmick valla UPI/e-transactions increase ayyayi, IT collections etc baga improve ayyayi, real estate correction temporary ga vacchindi, but that sector needs more corrections. ila konni postives ayite kanipistunnayi kadha. Whether it was done by RSS or BJP or MoShah, the impact on the common man was definitely negative in the first phase. Dantlo debate emi ledu. Similarly karanam ruling valla land records poyayi. Maa family land close to 200 acres records lechipoyayi. Full ga akramanalu etc. malli ee government lo kuda kotta passbooks ani edho exercise start chesindi. Land undivided for 4 generations. Ippudu generation lo makevariki konchem kuda idea ledu. And, thankfully because my grandfather had the foresight and forced my father and his brothers towards education, our generation really are not dependent on the land directly other than for sentimental value. Again, you are assuming far too many things on whether I am a brahmin or not without you even knowing my name. 

Almost all reforms of kandukuri were for not just for brahmins. I would be enlightened if you can point me to any document/news article that says it was for brahmins and brahmins only..https://www.thehansindia.com/andhra-pradesh/rajamahendravaram-philanthropic-veeresalingam-panthulus-hitakarini-samajam-still-going-strong-610981

Caste ani nee postla lo 100 sarlu untadi, naa dantlo kadu. Evaru Manu ki nijamaina bhaktudu? Mottam state charitra lo neeku nacchina leaders iddaru..CBN and NTR. Evariki caste meeda prema?

1 hour ago, RSUCHOU said:

Speculations endhi ra babu. SDRF ayipothe NDRF istaru. Dantlo emi speculation? Enduku iyyaledu NDRF? SDRF avvaledu kabatti. Indulo speculation emundi? SDRF allocations kuda link esa kadha. Inka speculation emundi?

Neeku nacchite moral decision, kakapote gimmick. Gimmick valla UPI/e-transactions increase ayyayi, IT collections etc baga improve ayyayi, real estate correction temporary ga vacchindi, but that sector needs more corrections. ila konni postives ayite kanipistunnayi kadha. Whether it was done by RSS or BJP or MoShah, the impact on the common man was definitely negative in the first phase. Dantlo debate emi ledu. Similarly karanam ruling valla land records poyayi. Maa family land close to 200 acres records lechipoyayi. Full ga akramanalu etc. malli ee government lo kuda kotta passbooks ani edho exercise start chesindi. Land undivided for 4 generations. Ippudu generation lo makevariki konchem kuda idea ledu. And, thankfully because my grandfather had the foresight and forced my father and his brothers towards education, our generation really are not dependent on the land directly other than for sentimental value. Again, you are assuming far too many things on whether I am a brahmin or not without you even knowing my name. 

Almost all reforms of kandukuri were for not just for brahmins. I would be enlightened if you can point me to any document/news article that says it was for brahmins and brahmins only..https://www.thehansindia.com/andhra-pradesh/rajamahendravaram-philanthropic-veeresalingam-panthulus-hitakarini-samajam-still-going-strong-610981

Caste ani nee postla lo 100 sarlu untadi, naa dantlo kadu. Evaru Manu ki nijamaina bhaktudu? Mottam state charitra lo neeku nacchina leaders iddaru..CBN and NTR. Evariki caste meeda prema?

NDRF is controlled by delhi - it will distribute as it wants. How did it distribute so much to gujrat - are you saying gujrat exhausted its sdrf ? do you have proof? as i said you dont know how things work. if Modi control NDRF - he is not going to wait to check if SDRF is exhausted - he will release on spot.

UPI transactions lantu jabbalu kottu konevaadiki - hitec city lanti actual benefits to laks of people -ivanni thooch. Hitec city dhani walla vacchindhi dheeni valla vachindhi antu some weird reasonings. But electornic transactions matuku kevalam demon valle - direct ga vacchayi. Nobody else apparently did anything to set up electornic transaction infra in india.

Veeresalingam is a brahmo samaji which is all about brahminism. Whatver little reforms were made - they were never made to strengthen others as their own. There are far more imapactful reformers even in the same area in the same region.

It doesnt matter even if you are not a brahmin. that narsi also isn't - but you are brahminical. You have a perspective and an idea of india - in which delhi, north indians followed by brahmins in south are right and others are right only if they agree with them. You hate people like NTR or even KTR because they question these and that disturbs you emotionally.