Samantha reveals shocking details about Snake Chay and divorce on Koffee with Karan

JollyReddy

FYRGFWraQAIJ-NN?format=png&name=900x900

In a surprising question about Naga Chaitanya, actress Samantha had to open up herself.

Well, the interviewer is not any normal journalist but Karan Johar, the most popular director and producer. This conversation happened in the latest episode of Koffee With Karan. 

When Karan Johar asked something about Naga Chaitanya, calling her as her husband, Samantha corrected him immediately to say 'ex husband'. 

When Karan implied a question on how will be the relation with him after the divorce, "You mean if you put us both in a room, you'd have to hide sharp objects? Yes, as of now."

However, she later added, "but it may be sometime in the future".

Samantha also shared about how she faced the social media trolling and verbal attacks at the time of divorce, by saying- "So, I couldn't really complain about it because I chose that path, I chose to be transparent and I chose to reveal a lot of my life. And, when the separation happened, I couldn't be too upset about it because they invested in my life and it was my responsibility to have answers which I didn't at that point of time. I think I came out of it okay, better than okay."

She also added- "It has been hard but it's good now. It's fine. I am stronger than I have ever been."

Finally, when Karan Johar asked about her marriage she gave a counter- "I have a bone to pick with you Karan. You are the reason for unhappy marriages. You have portrayed life to be K3G (Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham). In fact, the reality is KGF."

Well, that's all about Samantha and her openness now. Her open talk about Naga Chaitanya is the hot topic in the industry and social media now.

57 minutes ago, JollyReddy said:

FYRGFWraQAIJ-NN?format=png&name=900x900

In a surprising question about Naga Chaitanya, actress Samantha had to open up herself.

Well, the interviewer is not any normal journalist but Karan Johar, the most popular director and producer. This conversation happened in the latest episode of Koffee With Karan. 

When Karan Johar asked something about Naga Chaitanya, calling her as her husband, Samantha corrected him immediately to say 'ex husband'. 

When Karan implied a question on how will be the relation with him after the divorce, "You mean if you put us both in a room, you'd have to hide sharp objects? Yes, as of now."

However, she later added, "but it may be sometime in the future".

Samantha also shared about how she faced the social media trolling and verbal attacks at the time of divorce, by saying- "So, I couldn't really complain about it because I chose that path, I chose to be transparent and I chose to reveal a lot of my life. And, when the separation happened, I couldn't be too upset about it because they invested in my life and it was my responsibility to have answers which I didn't at that point of time. I think I came out of it okay, better than okay."

She also added- "It has been hard but it's good now. It's fine. I am stronger than I have ever been."

Finally, when Karan Johar asked about her marriage she gave a counter- "I have a bone to pick with you Karan. You are the reason for unhappy marriages. You have portrayed life to be K3G (Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham). In fact, the reality is KGF."

Well, that's all about Samantha and her openness now. Her open talk about Naga Chaitanya is the hot topic in the industry and social media now.

Wah! “Life is not k3g…it’s KGF” whatta quote 

wait till kgf2 begins…(kgf bgm starts in the background) 

1 hour ago, Mediahypocrisy said:

Kompadeesi nannu satisfy cheyalekapoyadu ani cheppinda enti

Freedom ivvaledu ani anipistondi..

4 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Looks like naga saithu moved on but samantha is still stuck there. The sooner she moves on the better it is

just calm/diplomatic ga matter ni skip chesedi unde.

ayina anta burra unte intha penta ayithadhi valla bathaku

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Tomb__ayya said:

just calm/diplomatic ga matter ni skip chesedi unde.

ayina anta burra unte intha penta ayithadhi valla bathaku

Yaa. We separated on good terms ani chepthey saripoyedhi. Ippudu saithu kooda koncham open avuthey next emey chuttu undi panikimalina batch rangam loki digi penta chestharu

• Upvote 2

I am not fan of samantha.. kani i dont understand why people are so infuriated when she talk about her divorce..

People should appreciate for the fact - she did not chose to adjust/has guts to walk out from big clan and chose whatever path she desire for ..

8 minutes ago, Diana said:

I am not fan of samantha.. kani i dont understand why people are so infuriated when she talk about her divorce..

People should appreciate for the fact - she did not chose to adjust/has guts to walk out from big clan and chose whatever path she desire for ..

Db uncles are patha kalapu chadastapu hypocrites , they can’t accept independent women

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Diana said:

Db lo people appreciated and praised a lot chayithu ganni pellichesukunnappudu gold diggarani