Chicago could be the next Big Tech hub in the U.S.

areyentiraidhi

Too cold and too much crime

There will be no single tech hub with remote distributed work. Cities like Austin, Dallas, Atlanta, Raleigh will share the pie

2 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Too cold and too much crime

There will be no single tech hub with remote distributed work. Cities like Austin, Dallas, Atlanta, Raleigh will share the pie

Dallas ki em anna big companies moving ? Or many small/medium companies moving ?

Nah it isn't ,the city got a lot of problems.

Housing ain't cheap ,high taxes , law and order issues in large parts of the city ,the mayor is an imbecile , politicians are extremely corrupt , winters are cold and extremely windy , etc 

But damn it is so beautiful ,  great architecture,many waterfront properties , parks , great beaches on the lake, etc

my first port of entry to US was O'Hare airport , no other city had looked better from the sky. In my lifetime i will never see a city as beautiful as Chicago in india 

NYC was and will remain the second largest tech hub in the world next to bay area. Texas is all about backoffice mundane jobs. Any PnL affecting and core innovate teams stay in silicon valley, NYC, Boston and Seattle. It's all about quality of people. All these cities have in common is diversity, great universities, capital and most importantly aspirations. None of the cities in Texas, Florida, Georgia, NC, Virginia have these traits. 

2 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Piccchalllll gadddalllll kadthayiiii emoooo annaaaa

Noruuu theravuuuu raaa swatyyyy. Neeekuuu adbhuthammm anteee entooo supisthaaa