When will comparisons and crying stop

Abhagyudu

15 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Emo bro Mind poindhi inka chaala list undhi 27 ki mid 300s lo antha faang batch. Asalu ah seattle amazon lo job raatam antha easy ah prathi pori akade telsinavallao. 

yea - i know people doing three jobs easily but villaki faang interview crack cheyyaka povacchu. That secretive interview system where people appraise you in a non-transparent way has become the bottle neck.

Others are forced to pray, beg to somehow make through it.

nannu aduguthe they must make entrance tests for it. atealst its a little objective and fair.

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

yea - i know people doing three jobs easily but villaki faang interview crack cheyyaka povacchu. That secretive interview system where people appraise you in a non-transparent way has become the bottle neck.

Others are forced to pray, beg to somehow make through it.

nannu aduguthe they must make entrance tests for it. atealst its a little objective and fair.

Faang is not for all. I worked  in faang for an year and cannot  sustain the pressure. Moved on to another with better pay and better wlb

• Upvote 1

Just now, bithrisathiiiii said:

Faang is not for all. I worked  in faang for an year and cannot  sustain the pressure. Moved on to another with better pay and better wlb

in some areas yes. But for most people its just another jobs thats all. in blind you can  see even FAANG people doing multiple jobs easily.

This software industry became immensely wealthy and now has created a huge bureaucracy to sustain it. Thats all there is.  Most FAANG jobs are routine ones.

3 minutes ago, bithrisathiiiii said:

Nenu na friend tho matladuthunna as i type. He said the same he got the offer apple austin lo 

lo 180 bpay amazon lo kuda . But happy ga at and t lo 140 base oay 15k bonus 401k and vadu chesedhi 2 hrs kuda h dadhu work wfh inthakantey em kavali antunadu. Ah travelling pressure full untadhi performance ghoram ga chusthadu antunadu.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

in some areas yes. But for most people its just another jobs thats all. in blind you can  see even FAANG people doing multiple jobs easily.

This software industry became immensely wealthy and now has created a huge bureaucracy to sustain it. Thats all there is.  Most FAANG jobs are routine ones.

Ledhu bro nenu cheppedhi single job

Just now, Swatkat said:

Ledhu bro nenu cheppedhi single job

yes. What i am trying to say is all FAANG jobs are not super busy ani. FAANG employees kooda second jobs chesthunnaru inka extra kosam.

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, bithrisathiiiii said:

Is that amazon?

google financial director gets 750k ba. Their recrutiers get 300k. Ok atleast coding lo edho thopu ante i can understand.

But what cutting edge financial work it is doing to pay people hundreds of thousands ? do you think they are more busy than financial professionals in other institutions ? And how are google recruiters so much different than others ?

Ninnuuuu aupinchiii india lo unna cousins ni minginaaaa batch yeeee idhiiii. They will just compare everyone with everyone. In some cases you are a role model. Other cases lo loser vi. 

At the end of the day don’t let them dictate your happiness compass 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, bithrisathiiiii said:

Facebook

U could have changed teams in fb easily kada? I worked there for 3 years and was pretty chill. Konni orgs overloaded with work at same time some are really good

7 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

U could have changed teams in fb easily kada? I worked there for 3 years and was pretty chill. Konni orgs overloaded with work at same time some are really good

Manager parama chetta gadu bro

16 minutes ago, bithrisathiiiii said:

Manager parama chetta gadu bro

Oh ok. That’s unfortunate.. but team change ni block cheyyaledu kada. good mgr is very impoRtant for career growth at fb

25 minutes ago, Raazu said:

It’s in our blood, also in u and everyone… bayatiki ala antamu comparison endhi ani… we all do. Accept it or Not. Let’s be brutal honest.

I dont want to speak about others.. but I personally agree with you bro. I do compare myself with others to an extent. Never cried on others success, just took inspiration 

• Upvote 1