accident I am not at Fault

AngularSurya

opposite car insurance vadu, we need to investigate mean while ask your insurance to fix your car annadu, sare ani na geico cal chesi claim chesa, diminish value pay cheyamante , we wont pay antadu, solution enti

2 hours ago, AngularSurya said:

opposite car insurance vadu, we need to investigate mean while ask your insurance to fix your car annadu, sare ani na geico cal chesi claim chesa, diminish value pay cheyamante , we wont pay antadu, solution enti

Check the police report and if it states that other guy is at fault, then talk to his insurance and file the claim and submit your story to that insurance party, that’s how I got my claim

• Upvote 1

police report lo emi ledu impossible to find the fault, 2 cars direct accident ayayi , avi gudukoni na car midaki ochesayi nenu red signal mida waiting to take left turn

8 minutes ago, AngularSurya said:

police report lo emi ledu impossible to find the fault, 2 cars direct accident ayayi , avi gudukoni na car midaki ochesayi nenu red signal mida waiting to take left turn

Ithey avthaalavadu nedhey fault ani abdham cheothey nuvvu sagam paycheyali antey ne insurance company vadi accident ki oay chesthadhu ne isnurance perigidhi. Oka 3 months ina tarvtha switch to progressive 450 kadthunna 6 mnths ki dead cheap geico li 190 kattevadni 1 year back