Friend ki friend gaadi wife got transit in Dubai DXB

bharathicement

Calling all those who had a transit stay at Dubai DXB airport from USA/UK/EU to India.

Its for friends' friend wife, travelling alone.

She will get down at 6:00 AM Dubai time at DXB on 02/Aug/2022 and her next flight is at 3:05 PM the same day. She has to go out for some gold shopping in Gold Souk.

When she has to come back, whats the earliest time she needs to be at airport for boarding ? Getting back to the airport at 1:00 PM will do?

Probably @anna_vendy or @anna_eyyi can give a quick answer

17 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

Calling all those who had a transit stay at Dubai DXB airport from USA/UK/EU to India.

She will get down at 6:00 AM Dubai time at DXB on 02/Aug/2022 and her next flight is at 3:05 PM the same day. She has to go out for some gold shopping in Gold Souk.

When she has to come back, whats the earliest time she needs to be at airport for boarding ? Getting back to the airport at 1:00 PM will do?

@texas

25 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

Dubai lo 24 carrot Gold Duty free lo ne dorukutadi kada...why to go out ?

Just now, sarfaroshi said:

Dubai lo 24 carrot Gold Duty free lo ne dorukutadi kada...why to go out ?

baa.. asalu point ardham kaaleedhu kadha neeku. 24 carrot biscuit pattuku velte mana Hyd lo dhaanini biscuit laaga mingeestaaru customs vaallu.

So she needs to get out and do some quick shopping of ornaments and get back to the flight.

4 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

baa.. asalu point ardham kaaleedhu kadha neeku. 24 carrot biscuit pattuku velte mana Hyd lo dhaanini biscuit laaga mingeestaaru customs vaallu.

So she needs to get out and do some quick shopping of ornaments and get back to the flight.

I am also talking about ornamental ye 24 carrot vi....Long chanis or bangles without any stones dorukutayyi....

Or proper chain sets kuda untayii with duty free..

Why would she want to check out and take all that pain....it makes no sense just to buy Gold 

1 minute ago, sarfaroshi said:

I am also talking about ornamental ye 24 carrot vi....Long chanis or bangles without any stones dorukutayyi....

Why would she want to check out and take all that pain....it makes no sense just to buy Gold 

Correct..

21 minutes ago, sarfaroshi said:

If you are so sure, then I think its a done deal mate....

You are lovely...let me enquire if I can get some souls in Thoopai aka Dubai