job change

Sasi_rocks

bro, got offer from employer A and visa transfer also done. joining date was post 3 months. meanwhile i got better offer from employer B and visa transfer is going on. my employer A joining date on monday. i sent a mail that my current manager is not accepting he is saying more work is there serve 2mnths notice period so i will join sep 15th like that.bt hr mailed u have to join otherwise i ll cancle the offer like that , so what i have to say to employer A to delay joining? will they cancel offer?

1 hour ago, Sasi_rocks said:

bro, got offer from employer A and visa transfer also done. joining date was post 3 months. meanwhile i got better offer from employer B and visa transfer is going on. my employer A joining date on monday. i sent a mail that my current manager is not accepting he is saying more work is there serve 2mnths notice period so i will join sep 15th like that.bt hr mailed u have to join otherwise i ll cancle the offer like that , so what i have to say to employer A to delay joining? will they cancel offer?

why the fuckkk you wnt to  delay when you want to join B??

5 minutes ago, Picheshwar said:

Aithe??

you already have a job. 

already chesthunnanu.got an offer with A after that got a better offer with B.employer A transfer done but want to join with employer B they just started transfer it might take 10days to know the status.

2 hours ago, Sasi_rocks said:

How did you even have a job with this English ? 

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Sasi_rocks said:

already chesthunnanu.got an offer with A after that got a better offer with B.employer A transfer done but want to join with employer B they just started transfer it might take 10days to know the status.

stay calm and wait for h1 approval and then resign