NRI account ని …HDFC లో ఓపెన్ చేసినంత దరిద్రం ఇంకోటి లేదు..

dasari4kntr

18 minutes ago, PhillyDotNetGuy said:

Why

15 minutes ago, TechAdvice said:

Reason kuda veyye neku nevvu aneskuntey

sarippdda.. educate us as well 

they are saying...they sent new debit card long back...but i didnt receive anything...atm pin also...

trying to reset internet banking password..but it is asking...new debit card atm pin and expiry date..etc which i dont have..

trying to contact customer care..which they mention 24X7..is not working...

there is whatsapp chat bot for customer care...it is saying it sent OTP..but i didnt receive any...(generally i get OTP for other transaction related..)

there is a email page..which shows the below form..in the countrycode section..no matter of what combination you give ..its not accepting...

EUFtjib.png

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

9 minutes ago, Picheshwar said:

congrats1

mana desi software engineers...videsi banklaki software raastaru..mana bank laki enduku intha goram ga code chestaroo...

3 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

they are saying...they sent new debit card long back...but i didnt receive anything...atm pin also...

trying to reset internet banking password..but it is asking...new debit card atm pin and expiry date..etc which i dont have..

there is whatsapp chat bot for customer care...it is saying it send OTP..but i didnt receive any...(generally i get OTP for other transaction related..)

there is a email page..which shows the below form..in the countrycode section..no matter of what combination you give ..its not accepting...

EUFtjib.png

Email this guy

SANTHOSH KUMAR <[email protected]>

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, dasari4kntr said:

there is whatsapp chat bot for customer care...it is saying it send OTP..but i didnt receive any...(generally i get OTP for other transaction related..)

EUFtjib.png

Overall I had a good experience and infact the relationship manager calls once in a while to check if you need help like a wellness check. 
You can reset your password through debit/pin or email and US phone OTPs

2 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

mana desi software engineers...videsi banklaki software raastaru..mana bank laki enduku intha goram ga code chestaroo...

Budget batti coding 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

You can reset your password through debit/pin or email and US phone OTPs

lol...aa story antha aa debit card gurinche..

Just now, dasari4kntr said:

lol...aa story antha aa debit card gurinche..

You can select other option email and phone … they will send two OTPs and you need to validate both phone and email OTP