NRI account ని …HDFC లో ఓపెన్ చేసినంత దరిద్రం ఇంకోటి లేదు..

dasari4kntr

5 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

You can select other option email and phone … they will send two OTPs and you need to validate both phone and email OTP

That otp is working…after i enter that otp..reached to internet banking password reset page…

Customer care WhatsApp bot otp is not working…

1 hour ago, dasari4kntr said:

they are saying...they sent new debit card long back...but i didnt receive anything...atm pin also...

trying to reset internet banking password..but it is asking...new debit card atm pin and expiry date..etc which i dont have..

trying to contact customer care..which they mention 24X7..is not working...

there is whatsapp chat bot for customer care...it is saying it sent OTP..but i didnt receive any...(generally i get OTP for other transaction related..)

there is a email page..which shows the below form..in the countrycode section..no matter of what combination you give ..its not accepting...

EUFtjib.png

nee bokkalo password reset and OTP kosam endi mottam HDFC khaandan anta vacchi nee inti mundu koosovala...

HDFC is a very good bank..I have NRE NRO since 7-8 years and its pretty seamless..

1 minute ago, sarvayogi said:

nee bokkalo password reset and OTP kosam endi mottam HDFC khaandan anta vacchi nee inti mundu koosovala...

HDFC is a very good bank..I have NRE NRO since 7-8 years and its pretty seamless..

Malxtx.jpg

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

they are saying...they sent new debit card long back...but i didnt receive anything...atm pin also...

trying to reset internet banking password..but it is asking...new debit card atm pin and expiry date..etc which i dont have..

there is whatsapp chat bot for customer care...it is saying it sent OTP..but i didnt receive any...(generally i get OTP for other transaction related..)

there is a email page..which shows the below form..in the countrycode section..no matter of what combination you give ..its not accepting...

EUFtjib.png

Mari account lo address updated vundo ledo chudu first .. naadi address update avvadam ledu online lo so they sent debit card to old address i deactivated debit card

account login you can set to us phone number you will get otp for login

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

mana desi software engineers...videsi banklaki software raastaru..mana bank laki enduku intha goram ga code chestaroo...

Jr devs anlaney vuntaru 

8 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

mana desi software engineers...videsi banklaki software raastaru..mana bank laki enduku intha goram ga code chestaroo...

Liberal rules in USA... 

Very strict rules to take money from bank... It's part of security .. manollaki unna gnaniki.. that security is must... Ledante many will loot the money

11 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

EUFtjib.png

You approach is wrong bro, do not expect india system to work like US. I have HDFC account for last 12 yrs, never had any issue. Every branch has a account manager for NRIs, get their number and email, branch manager also. Directly reach out them, they will do all that is required.

When you visit Hyd, just go to branch ask them to provide debit card, they will give on-spot. (this is only for NRI accounts). Pin number you an generate on your own.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, neethy said:

You approach is wrong bro, do not expect india system to work like US. I have HDFC account for last 12 yrs, never had any issue. Every branch has a account manager for NRIs, get their number and email, branch manager also. Directly reach out them, they will do all that is required.

When you visit Hyd, just go to branch ask them to provide debit card, they will give on-spot. (this is only for NRI accounts). Pin number you an generate on your own.

yes...i giveup on customer care...and told my father to visit the town branch...and gave instructions..