It looks like Full Time jobs have dried out of the market

ManOffSteel

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Actually it looks like the other way around…contract jobs peddaga levu..

Contracting is also dull compared to last year but FT jobs seems to have completely dried out..

Just now, ManOffSteel said:

Contracting is also dull compared to last year but FT jobs seems to have completely dried out..

Oh, I was looking for a remote second job but most jobs anni FT ae padutunayi…! Oka 2 weeks chusi lite teesukunna

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Oh, I was looking for a remote second job but most jobs anni FT ae padutunayi…! Oka 2 weeks chusi lite teesukunna

My experience has been the other way around, FT ki 0 interview requests in the last 2 months.. Contracting I got around 4 requests but I already have 2 contracts..

1 minute ago, sarvayogi said:

if you have a kickass profile and can clear interview...even if you are in moon..they will bring you to earth and file h1 visa

anta kickass profile unte ee patike FAANG lo oka 400k package to set ayyevadini.. @Vaampire lekka oka 2 million illu koni unde vadini bay area lo.. edo chinna profile naadi..

Just now, sarvayogi said:

you have 2 options

1)G mooskuni aa 80-100k jobs cheyyadam

2)G bend chesi FAANG crack cheyyadam

choice is yours yours yours

making close to 150 per hour which is like 300k in both the contracts so inka ekkuva bend cheyyalante G ongatle..

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, ManOffSteel said:

making close to 150 per hour which is like 300k in both the contracts so inka ekkuva bend cheyyalante G ongatle..

khi khi..contracting mind set lo unte no body can help...first come out of it..

3 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

I have done both FT and contracts in the past..both the jobs have their advantages and disadvantages 

• Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

endhuku bro. i am worried i am also slipping in to this contracting mindset. fte unnapudu career and learning ani josh undedhi. contract tho only money - multiple jobs itla undhi.

1 hour ago, ManOffSteel said:

anta kickass profile unte ee patike FAANG lo oka 400k package to set ayyevadini.. @Vaampire lekka oka 2 million illu koni unde vadini bay area lo.. edo chinna profile naadi..

I don't own a home 😀😀