How many of you got bored with this sh@tty life and just waiting for the.......

Bajanabatch

3 minutes ago, huma said:

You came here due to fk, your suffer when you dont get to fk and you are happy when you fk. you are impressed before fk and depressed after fk. There is no point in earning after working hard like a donkey. Why we want so much money just to be authoritative and attract women, why? just to create opportunity to fk.so purpose of your life is to fk as many as you can 

fk fk fk that's it lol

11 minutes ago, Bajanabatch said:

I mean before we were born everything is blank and now even if we do great things when we are alive one day we die and then again everything is blank so I just don't see the point of life

Just don’t try to do great things.. try to be normal.. all problems come of proving out to world… actually there is no purpose of life at all… I live to eat and play games…

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, unrealistic said:

Just don’t try to do great things.. try to be normal.. all problems come of proving out to world… actually there is no purpose of life at all… I live to eat and play games…

Unrealistic

59 minutes ago, Bajanabatch said:

There is no spirit in reality to be broken just some 2 random ppl fk each other and bring u here and you have to suffer this world as a result of their horniness and compete with random ppl everyday to achieve something and it's a never ending sh@thole

compete. everyday. achieve. never ending

igo ikkadane poindhi.. sankanaakipoindhi thought process.. 

• Haha 1