AFDB Browser cookies

sarfaroshi

Note: Use AFDB only in Brave Browser.

Cookies in Chrome:
Cookies

Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. Depending on your access level and actions on the site, various preference based cookies may be set to enrich your experience. These cookies are used to remember your theme, language and item marking preferences, etc.

Third Party Cookies

The site owner may set additional cookies in addition to the standard cookies above. These cookies are often used for website usage tracking, or set by embedded service providers when viewing embedded content from providers such as YouTube and Vimeo, etc.

How do I change my cookie settings?

Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.

PURPOSES
DATA CATEGORIES

Your Choice. Your Experience.

When you use this site, we collect personal information via the use of technologies like cookies to improve your site experience. Below is the list of purposes for which we use your data on this site. Click into each purpose for more details.

• IconAuditing Interactions with Consumers ONchevron_right
  • IconSecurity ONchevron_right
  • IconDebugging/Repair ONchevron_right
  • IconCertain Short-term Uses ONchevron_right
  • IconPerforming Services ONchevron_right
  • IconInternal Research for Tech Development ONchevron_right
  • IconQuality and Safety Maintenance and Verification ONchevron_right
  • IconSelling ONchevron_right

IDENTIFIERS

Such as a real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, social security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.

I seriously doubt if this website is safe for using with the cookies they put,

I want to know what kind of intrusion they do, are they having  our personal info through Cookies and selling our info to the dark web. ?

1 hour ago, sarfaroshi said:

I seriously doubt if this website is safe for using with the cookies they put,

I want to know what kind of intrusion they do, are they having  our personal info through Cookies and selling our info to the dark web. ?

IDENTIFIERS

Such as a real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, social security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifier

• Upvote 1