$$$IPL 2024 & T20 WC 2024$$$$#Gachibowli Diwakarams Cricket Disco#

Sucker

I enjoy when everyone chants Kohli’s name': Naveen-ul-Haq hits back at crowd hostility, social media trolls in IPL 2023

I enjoy it. I like everyone on the ground chanting his (Virat Kohli) name or any other player's name. It gives me the passion to play well for my team," he said after his brilliant spell of 4/38 against MI, albeit in a losing cause.

48 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Music start 

cricket sarva naashanam chesthunnaru between these T-20s format and the Leagues all over the world.  Say good bye to Tests/ODIs/T20s etc. between countries.  Unna kooda edho mokkubadi ki aadatharu, players (and eventually fans) would aathcare for them.  So get ready for a test series once a year or something as players/board just don't have *time* in their calendar and the players will complain they are *tired* from playing the leagues and can't play for the country.  Boards will gladly honor that reequest and rest them so that they are fresh for the next league.

Aipaye Telugu GIF - Aipaye Telugu Chinajeer GIFs

1 minute ago, BattalaSathi said:

cricket sarva naashanam chesthunnaru between these T-20s format and the Leagues all over the world.  Say good bye to Tests/ODIs/T20s etc. between countries.  Unna kooda edho mokkubadi ki aadatharu, players (and eventually fans) would aathcare for them.  So get ready for a test series once a year or something as players/board just don't have *time* in their calendar and the players will complain they are *tired* from playing the leagues and can't play for the country.  Boards will gladly honor that reequest and rest them so that they are fresh for the next league.

Aipaye Telugu GIF - Aipaye Telugu Chinajeer GIFs

Test lu Ashes and India Eng Aus NZ thappa yevadu pedha ga serious kuda ledu inka ODI lu bore aitunnai. I think test and T20 ne inka 10 years lo ODI lu Assam anukunta 

11 hours ago, Oreobiscuit said:

yee maata ki aaa maata papa g* masth undhi...vaadu thannadam lo thappu ledu...aa motham scene lo adhi daa saar naaku artham ayindhi...ippudu @LadiesTailor vachi naa laanti amayakunni pattukuni kaamist etc. etc. an abhandaalu vesthaadu choodu...

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, BattalaSathi said:

yee maata ki aaa maata papa g* masth undhi...vaadu thannadam lo thappu ledu...aa motham scene lo adhi daa saar naaku artham ayindhi...ippudu @LadiesTailor vachi naa laanti amayakunni pattukuni kaamist etc. etc. an abhandaalu vesthaadu choodu...

Ee movie lo adi baguntadi baaa.. 😜😜

24 minutes ago, Piracy Raja said:

Los Angeles Knight Riders team ekkada undhi

12 minutes ago, BattalaSathi said:

Los Angeles lo emo ani naa wild guess.

Yes. MLC anta

KKR MI CSK appude akkada towel vesayi. 

MI vallu serious vunnaru about this leagues. Anduke Jayawardhene ni world league hard kinda petti IPL la ledu staff la. 

CSK MI ante serious game ne vuntadi. Let see but USA la cricket ante kashtame