What games do you play in your iPhone?

DesiPokiri

• 1 year later...

It's always interesting to hear about the games people enjoy playing on their iPhones! "Dungeon Hunter 5" seems like a fantastic choice, offering plenty of adventure and excitement. Mobile gaming has evolved so much, and there are countless options to explore.
If you're ever in the mood for a quick gaming session that's both nostalgic and entertaining, you might want to try out the Google Snake Game online. It's a simple yet addictive game that can be a fun way to pass the time and challenge your reflexes. Feel free to share more of your gaming recommendations or ask for suggestions from fellow gamers here.

On 8/17/2022 at 3:28 PM, DesiPokiri said:

Dungeon hunter 5 aadatha it’s good, what do you play?

Monna vivek sagar interview lo he said he plays a game called Samorost. I felt it's a good one (not for all). Same type game Lumino City ani untundi, it's amazing how they develop these kind of games from miniature objects

My fav game in mobile is Stardew valley, it's free with play pass.

Polytopia is also one of my fav's 

Both Polytopia and Stardew have huge reddit community support

Quick time pass aithe Alto's Adveture and Alto's Odyssey are amazing

Racing aithe Asphalt is best

Apple arcade lo my fav games were - Sneaky Sasquatch, Shinsekai-Into the depths, Outlanders

Inka generic anthe Pocket Tanks, Minesweeper, Stick Cricket Series

Inka proper puzzle games ante The Room Series, The House of Davinci Series, Monument Valley Series

• 2 months later...

My favorite is COD. Video games get harder and require more time to play, game-boosting services are becoming more and more valuable. It also simplifies the winning process without sacrificing the integrity of the game. Whether you're a casual player searching for a boost or a serious player aiming to do your best, https://boosters.gg/cod/cold-war/ check reviews and be ready to realize your goals

Cricket league ani oka apa undhi, bagundhi .. clean app  no adds ! Time pass … 1 over game, neat graphics