Disney tickets -Orlando

jaathiratnalu

Which best site to buy for discounted price .. If we book with Florida resident address did they will any ID proof at entrance?? 

Some one , please give me inputs ??

9 minutes ago, jaathiratnalu said:

Which best site to buy for discounted price .. If we book with Florida resident address did they will any ID proof at entrance?? 

ID proof is must for FL discount tickets.

Undercovertourist website lo there used to be discounted tickets a few years ago. Not sure now. You may check Costco or Samsclub if they have any ongoing deals.

Inflation start ayyinapati nundi..I'm observing that discounts and offers taggutunnayi everywhere... For example Food delivery apps like UE and GH.. idhivaraku manchi offers vachevi every week.. ipudu very less or nothing. 

3 minutes ago, AndharuBagundali said:

ID proof is must for FL discount tickets.

Undercovertourist website lo there used to be discounted tickets a few years ago. Not sure now.

Inflation start ayyinapati nundi..I'm observing that discounts and offers taggutunnayi everywhere... For example Food delivery apps like UE and GH.. idhivaraku manchi offers vachevi every week.. ipudu very less or nothing. 

Just went to Undercover tourist website I did not find any discounts it’s same price .. 

Thanks for above info . Any other info will be appreciated 

• 1 month later...
On 8/20/2022 at 12:59 PM, jaathiratnalu said:

I would buy on Disney directly. Also, consider taking genie/fast lane pass. You can purchase this only on the day of the visit, it is $15/person and saves a lot of time.

Lastly, download my Disney experience app. You will find it super helpful.

• Thanks 1

Purchase at disney... oka bank dhi address change chey edhina friend florida address ki.. statement teaukoni velli florida resident ani cheppu.. callu check chesi florida resident tickets istharu.. have fun

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, srinima said:

Purchase at disney... oka bank dhi address change chey edhina friend florida address ki.. statement teaukoni velli florida resident ani cheppu.. callu check chesi florida resident tickets istharu.. have fun

Good idea bro

You spend 10 times more than what you are trying to save .. just buy at official site 

Also but fast Lane tickets , they are more expensive than ticket and also learn to use the app to plan your rides. Very important ... 

3 hours ago, srinima said:

Waste of time. Discount is useless for visitors. Just buy for full price. Total family ki per day ticket with speed pass around 2000 kavochu. Hardly 3-4 rides ekkutav full rush vuntadi

• 2 months later...

No deals anywhere,.. pay full price and be ready to pay fast pass / whatever they call it.

If you are not ready to spend 500$ per person per day- just on park tickets and food, don't go . 

If you want to enjoy your vacation with peace of mind buy at Disney website