I caught my student j*cking off to me during class.

JollyReddy

I’m a tuition teacher (20f), and I do online math lessons for 7-12 graders via zoom calls. I have a student that we’ll call Brendon (14m), he’s a generally quiet kid, and doesn’t talk too much during my lesson, which is great considering there are very annoying students I teach. In the lessons, we tend to not have our cameras on, but we do have our microphones on for communication purposes. 1 week ago, Brendon had his lesson with me and I heard moaning and groaning noises coming through the screen. I dismissed it as third party noise or noise from outside the meeting, because I have had similar situations before. But during this weeks lesson, the truth was revealed to me. About half way through the lesson, Brendon must have accidentally clicked on the “camera on” button, because his camera revealed Brendon on his bed laying down, pants off with his hand on his d*ck moaning and grunting while staring straight at me. This only happened for 2 seconds before he realised and turned his camera off and left the class. It’s been a day Ian’s I haven’t had any contact with Brendon or his family. I feel embarrassed disgusted and overall upset by the situation. Do I continue classes with Brendon, or do I sever all connections with his family. I don’t know what to do.

https://www.reddit.com/r/offmychest/comments/woug4l/i_caught_my_student_jcking_off_to_me_during_class/

🤣