2015 uncles… come let’s all cry

Iriswest

Cheppana ee USCIS vallani nammoddu ani. Pending inventory is lot more than the expected SO. 2023 is not for us. But if pending inventory clears next FY and we get considerable (SO) next FY then we have some chance as long as EB1 is current.

Basketball Wives Crying GIF by VH1

Just now, Iriswest said:

Cheppana ee USCIS vallani nammoddu ani. Pending inventory is lot more than the expected SO. 2023 is not for us. But if pending inventory clears next FY and we get considerable (SO) next FY then we have some chance as long as EB1 is current.

Ovaru cheparu numbers? Pending inventory don't believe that uscis response to lawsuit bro andulo I still fee vertical so consider cheyale I still feel all the cases at FO have number 

Just now, csrcsr said:

Ovaru cheparu numbers? Pending inventory don't believe that uscis response to lawsuit bro andulo I still fee vertical so consider cheyale I still feel all the cases at FO have number 

Eeroju new document chadivava?

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

i miss you crying GIF

23 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Don’t believe them. Wait for the bulletin

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

Numbers ekada ichadu?

Trackitt lo aite eeh numbers gurinchi talk.

DOS has determined that the FY 2022 employment-based annual limit is 281,507 – (slightly more than double the typical annual total) – due to unused family-based visa numbers from FY 2021 being allocated to the current fiscal year’s available employment-based visas. Through July 31, 2022, the two agencies have combined to use 210,593 employment-based immigrant visas (FY2022 data is preliminary and subject to change). USCIS alone approved more than 10,000 employment-based adjustment of status applications in the week ending August 14, 2022, and DOS continues its high rate of visa issuance, as well. We remain committed to taking every viable policy and procedural action to maximize our use of all available visas by the end of the fiscal year and are well-positioned to use the remaining visas.

@Iriswest cheppe numbers ento naaku teleedu

5 minutes ago, *Prince Charming said:

Trackitt lo aite eeh numbers gurinchi talk.

DOS has determined that the FY 2022 employment-based annual limit is 281,507 – (slightly more than double the typical annual total) – due to unused family-based visa numbers from FY 2021 being allocated to the current fiscal year’s available employment-based visas. Through July 31, 2022, the two agencies have combined to use 210,593 employment-based immigrant visas (FY2022 data is preliminary and subject to change). USCIS alone approved more than 10,000 employment-based adjustment of status applications in the week ending August 14, 2022, and DOS continues its high rate of visa issuance, as well. We remain committed to taking every viable policy and procedural action to maximize our use of all available visas by the end of the fiscal year and are well-positioned to use the remaining visas.

@Iriswest cheppe numbers ento naaku teleedu

Adi inka suspense e bro let's wait for bulletin

2 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Adi inka suspense e bro let's wait for bulletin

Depends on how many visas left ..looks like pending inventory is more than visas and will carry for next fiscal ..but uscis did good Job this fiscal year