How do you answer these questions in interview...?

dasari4kntr

46 minutes ago, Gorantlamdhav said:

Company mottam ni decision meeda depends antey adi ceo post emo

nope...some companies treat every LOB (line of business) as org...

for example..in my company..if i see my org hierarchy...it will refer each layer as org1 org2 org3..etc

50 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

that question is one of the frequently asked by amazon...which covers their one of the leadership principle...

agree ...100% faking is not possible...but people tell normal experience scenarios and sugar quote it like its big thing..if they have enough  experience..

generally you will get this answer for this question in internet..

10wIrnV.png

incase if i am that unlucky person and if i faced that question in future...i would answer this..whether he selects me or not...

"one of my application is using some third party vendor data for some financial information which is used by some financial analysts 

however that vendor data is having certain limitations, inaccuracies and causing frequent outages which causing application breakdown and loosing customer trust

so I decided to move to different vendor which cost little higher license fee and development effort of couple of weeks which costs to the firm

at the end customer was happy with the implementation and quality of data and they continued the trust on the application"

I would say its a good answer. But these questons are so subjective - its hard to tell what is the best answer.

1 hour ago, dasari4kntr said:

no issues bro...none taken...

akkada org level ante..LOB or team level ani...that thing we can clarify with the interviewer...

Bro lets take a step back.

question clearly mentioned about QUICk DECISION.

changing vendors will be a quick decision only if ur company is too small and both the current vendor & proposed vendor are small as well. I agree u can defend it as org level impact with some effort but convincing interviewer that its quick decision is tough(even though it could be true).  Endukantey vendors ni change cheyyali antey legal team, finance team involve avuthayi. Vallu okkasari enter avuthey easy gaa 1-2 quarters egiripothayi. One year kooda pattochu. Current vendor tho contract untey inka complicated issue.. ee scenario ni quick decision ani cheppalemu bhayya. Its tough to defend even if its genuine. Very good chance to raise unnecessary red flags. As an interviewer myself, i wouldnt buy this answer from candidate

3 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

that question is one of the frequently asked by amazon...which covers their one of the leadership principle...

agree ...100% faking is not possible...but people tell normal experience scenarios and sugar quote it like its big thing..if they have enough  experience..

10wIrnV.png

incase if i am that unlucky person and if i faced that question in future...i would answer this..whether he selects me or not...

"one of my application is using some third party vendor data for some financial information which is used by some financial analysts 

however that vendor data is having certain limitations, inaccuracies and causing frequent outages which causing application breakdown and loosing customer trust

so I decided to move to different vendor which cost little higher license fee and development effort of couple of weeks which costs to the firm

at the end customer was happy with the implementation and quality of data and they continued the trust on the application"

Amazon interviews lo worst part ide, all depends on how confidently you answer doesn’t need to be real. Best faker gets the job. You have to be ready for the follow ups as well. Nee answer 30 secs but you’ll have 1hr dedicated to this round so imagine the amount of bs you need to come up with.

5 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

10wIrnV.png

Why posting your answer here? What if your future recruiter is from this lafda site only?

11 hours ago, Vaampire said:

Bro lets take a step back.

question clearly mentioned about QUICk DECISION.

changing vendors will be a quick decision only if ur company is too small and both the current vendor & proposed vendor are small as well. I agree u can defend it as org level impact with some effort but convincing interviewer that its quick decision is tough(even though it could be true).  Endukantey vendors ni change cheyyali antey legal team, finance team involve avuthayi. Vallu okkasari enter avuthey easy gaa 1-2 quarters egiripothayi. One year kooda pattochu. Current vendor tho contract untey inka complicated issue.. ee scenario ni quick decision ani cheppalemu bhayya. Its tough to defend even if its genuine. Very good chance to raise unnecessary red flags. As an interviewer myself, i wouldnt buy this answer from candidate

bro..not sure about your firm...

i work in investment bank and all investment banks maintain pre approved major financial vendors because one or some org (lob or team) in the firm use some kind of vendor for different financial data....

at least specially bllomb vendor...bloomb terminal license is 24k per annum per person...if we are using their api that cost would be bit more higher as we redistributing the data to no of users...thats a cost to org (lob or team as every team generate business)..current vendor tho contract cancel issue kooda vundavu...if there are unable to provide accurate data...

if interviewer asks this many details..thats the golden chance for experienced person to explain in detail what he know..

10 hours ago, Pavanonline said:

Amazon interviews lo worst part ide, all depends on how confidently you answer doesn’t need to be real. Best faker gets the job. You have to be ready for the follow ups as well. Nee answer 30 secs but you’ll have 1hr dedicated to this round so imagine the amount of bs you need to come up with.

ikkada generall ga filter chesi cheptam kaani...interview lo we give full details..

agree..faker can survive 30 second or couple mins...not one hour...

8 hours ago, Beerboob123 said:

Why posting your answer here? What if your future recruiter is from this lafda site only?

i just posted 4 lines..of my answer (in STAR format)...not full details...

11 hours ago, Galactus said:

Product Manager interview list yesinav enti bro? do you work as a Product manager?

maa designations different vuntai...i am responsible for couple of apps...anthe...

43 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

bro..not sure about your firm...

i work in investment bank and all investment banks maintain pre approved major financial vendors because one or some org (lob or team) in the firm use some kind of vendor for different financial data....

at least specially bllomb vendor...bloomb terminal license is 24k per annum per person...if we are using their api that cost would be bit more higher as we redistributing the data to no of users...thats a cost to org (lob or team as every team generate business)..current vendor tho contract cancel issue kooda vundavu...if there are unable to provide accurate data...

if interviewer asks this many details..thats the golden chance for experienced person to explain in detail what he know..

They wont spend that much time on single question bro. Based on what u said, it will take ages to understand for someone who never worked in finance

56 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

They wont spend that much time on single question bro. Based on what u said, it will take ages to understand for someone who never worked in finance

yaa bro...i know..

i have 17 years experience...given and took many interviews...its battlefield...

• Upvote 1