CopyMouli - Fav Show

sarfaroshi

USing Fire to kill the enemies, Kattapa Dog in GOT....assalu Bahubali is a remix of Mahabharath, Hercules and GOT.

War scenes direct ga Hercules and GOT nichi copy kotii indian masala add chesadu..

If Rajamouli did Masters...He would have done Project without plaigarism.

Words attu ittu tippi project complete chesetodu.

2 minutes ago, sarfaroshi said:

USing Fire to kill the enemies, Kattapa Dog in GOT....assalu Bahubali is a remix of Mahabharath, Hercules and GOT.

War scenes direct ga Hercules and GOT nichi copy kotii indian masala add chesadu..

Hmm edo okati we are able to enjoy the film at the end of day 

pettina money ki paisa vasool 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Googlie said:

Hmm edo okati we are able to enjoy the film at the end of day 

pettina money ki paisa vasool 

Classic scenes ki Desi Cringe masala add chessi the greatest Director ever ani buildup istunadu.

He is a Hard worker but he is not as smart or creative as sukumar...

He works really hard but not a smart person.

30 minutes ago, sarfaroshi said:

Classic scenes ki Desi Cringe masala add chessi the greatest Director ever ani buildup istunadu.

He is a Hard worker but he is not as smart or creative as sukumar...

He works really hard but not a smart person.

Agree Sukumar is the best director in TFI for the last 10 years and we didn’’t give him enough credit, SSR is however meticulous in story building first 15-20 minutes, interval okka 10 minutes and climax okka 10 minutes. RRR is his weakest movie in terms of story.

Enta rotha unna madyala he covers  these portions so that audiences always come out satisfied.

looks so easy na. ayihe inko 10 movies ni copy kotti marintha masala add chesi baahubali baabu lanti movie teesi aadi kante ekkuva peru techu kovachu kadaa. wonder what is stopping you or your fav directors @~`

neethi/nijayithi/orginality ani sollu matram cheppaku @3$%

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, sarfaroshi said:

As long as I enjoy the movie I don’t mind him copy 

2 hours ago, sreenidhee said:

looks so easy na. ayihe inko 10 movies ni copy kotti marintha masala add chesi baahubali baabu lanti movie teesi aadi kante ekkuva peru techu kovachu kadaa. wonder what is stopping you or your fav directors @~`

neethi/nijayithi/orginality ani sollu matram cheppaku @3$%

Tollywood lo current generation directors andaru copy kodatharu, past gen lo chaala mandi copy kottaru, future lo kooda copy kodatharu... but widow crying is reserved for SSR 😂

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, hyperbole said:

Agree Sukumar is the best director in TFI for the last 10 years and we didn’’t give him enough credit, SSR is however meticulous in story building first 15-20 minutes, interval okka 10 minutes and climax okka 10 minutes. RRR is his weakest movie in terms of story.

Enta rotha unna madyala he covers  these portions so that audiences always come out satisfied.

Agree RRR story was extreme boring asalu rajamouli eh na anpinchndi. For me maghadeera flash back episode stands out of all with gripping narration

10 minutes ago, Scurvy said:

Agree RRR story was extreme boring asalu rajamouli eh na anpinchndi. For me maghadeera flash back episode stands out of all with gripping narration

Ageee magadheera was his best(albeit first half), if it released in this pan India times it would have been the highest grosser beating even bahubali series, fondly remember  after the climax titles in the premiers I was clapping in appreciation and people around me were looking like evvadra veedu 🤣

4 hours ago, sarfaroshi said:

Niku knowledge undhi kabatti... Kanipettesav... 

Ade knowledge you can find similarities in most of the movies releasing now... 

4 hours ago, sarfaroshi said:

It's a wonder that's happened in India... Just accept that .. please take our indian standards to other level... 

47 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

Ageee magadheera was his best(albeit first half), if it released in this pan India times it would have been the highest grosser beating even bahubali series, fondly remember  after the climax titles in the premiers I was clapping in appreciation and people around me were looking like evvadra veedu 🤣

Yeah . I feel ssr can make periodic and war kind of films dramatic. Inka vere directors nothing anpistadi like jodha akbar, baaji rao , thanaji,  padmavat etc