♟ Hans niemann Vs Magnus ♟

Gowtham7777

19 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

magnus is a drama queen.

Hans is a super GM. 'lowest ranked' lmao.

i genuinely think there is some cheating happened it's clear after hans postgame analysis

9 minutes ago, gothamprince said:

i genuinely think there is some cheating happened it's clear after hans postgame analysis

dude, what does that even mean?

I only followed the ftx crypto cup a couple weeks ago, and Hans didnt win a single tie in that tournament, but ran Ali Reza and even Carlsen close.

he's a highly ranked chess player who just breached 2700 points. Carlsen has lost to lower ranked players like Pragg. no idea why this is a big thing even.

31 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

magnus is a drama queen.

Hans is a super GM. 'lowest ranked' lmao.

Magnus is highly professional. "Drama queen" I don't think so... lets see he has any proof..

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

I only followed the ftx crypto cup a couple weeks ago, and Hans didnt win a single tie in that tournament, but ran Ali Reza and even Carlsen close.

he's a highly ranked chess player who just breached 2700 points. Carlsen has lost to lower ranked players like Pragg. no idea why this is a big thing even.

1st Match Hans beat Carlsen at FTX cup, later lost 3 straight games..

8 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

but rarely in classical format it's been almost 11 years magnus has lost to below 2700 

it's very clear that hans cheated see the other players ian nepomniatchi and fabiano comments you will understand and see hikaru stream on that

it's very obvious

9 minutes ago, Gowtham7777 said:

1st Match Hans beat Carlsen at FTX cup, later lost 3 straight games..

it's not classical, defeating magnus in classical  is beyond hans wildest dream

7 minutes ago, gothamprince said:

but rarely in classical format it's been almost 11 years magnus has lost to below 2700 

it's very clear that hans cheated see the other players ian nepomniatchi and fabiano comments you will understand and see hikaru stream on that

it's very obvious

well, there's a first always.

its impossible for magnus to prove it anyway.. since he didn't even claim it. Its others around him that are alluding to it.

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

i know its not a classical tournament.

see his analysis he said he prepared 20 moves ahead of g3 opening which carlsen never played before there is no explaination for that

who will prepare that deep for the opening which your opponent never played

3 minutes ago, gothamprince said:

see his analysis he said he prepared 20 moves of g3 opening which carlsen never played there is no explaination for that

who will prepare that deep for the opening which your opponent never played

yeah that the excuse people are bringing up to bully Hans.

but it looks like Magnus played g3 earlier in the tata chess tournament in 2019

either way it's weird to claim someone cheated because he got his post game analysis mixed up somehow. maybe Hans didn't care and was tired.