Beware of texas movers

manadonga

1 hour ago, manadonga said:

Hello All, I am feeling very sad unhappy. I don’t have any friend to share my story. We got a house in Austin Texas by just seeing online. My husband’s friend encouraged him that you take house as it is bomming in Austin Texas. After packing our bags we moved here when I cam here I am very disappointed with the house.  First of all Texas is soo hot We don’t know any body we have to move on Labour day  we don’t know anyone apart from that friend. I am Fred up of eating out side food. We are still at the hotel as panditji told us we can’t go eat or cook in the house till we don’t do a Pooja. The friend is ready to come for our grah pravesh but not interested to ask how we are? I think by buying this house we made a biggest mistake of our life. Feeling lonely, crying. I
am looking for positive words.

Thank you thank you 🙏 for all the kind words. I wish I could connect each one of you. Thank you for understanding sending you positive thoughts and comments.

InfantileInformalHoverfly-size_restricte

2 hours ago, manadonga said:

Hello All, I am feeling very sad unhappy. I don’t have any friend to share my story. We got a house in Austin Texas by just seeing online. My husband’s friend encouraged him that you take house as it is bomming in Austin Texas. After packing our bags we moved here when I cam here I am very disappointed with the house.  First of all Texas is soo hot We don’t know any body we have to move on Labour day  we don’t know anyone apart from that friend. I am Fred up of eating out side food. We are still at the hotel as panditji told us we can’t go eat or cook in the house till we don’t do a Pooja. The friend is ready to come for our grah pravesh but not interested to ask how we are? I think by buying this house we made a biggest mistake of our life. Feeling lonely, crying. I

Thank you thank you 🙏 for all the kind words. I wish I could connect each one of you. Thank you for understanding sending you positive thoughts and comments.

best thing to do, go back to where you came from.. you can avoid being Fred up

This is your personal issue trusting your “friend “ and buying house without even exploring the city first.

It has nothing to do with “texas”.

which city you moves from?

Dont move texas by leaving your livelywood

and prepare for hot summers when you are moving from midwest and east or cali 

hot should be good no, are you staying outside home all the time, 2 months ee kada hot

Just now, pandu123b said:

This is your personal issue trusting your “friend “ and buying house without even exploring the city first.

It has nothing to do with “texas”.

which city you moves from?

pakodiburg

3 hours ago, manadonga said:

Texas is soo hot We don’t know any body we have to move on Labour day  we don’t know anyone apart from that friend. I am Fred up of eating out side food. We are still at the hotel as panditji told us we can’t go eat or cook in the house till we don’t do a Pooja. The friend is ready to come for our grah pravesh but not interested to ask how we are?

aa vunna okka firend ni kuda gruha pravesaniki ranitchettu ledu, malla friends leru anta

Don't worry bro I was on same situation when I moved to Dallas 3 months back.

Go for evening walk every day....if u see any Desi try to talk and make them frnd.

Join in cricket or something with Desi...make frnd with them.

• 1 year later...

I'm sorry to hear that you had a challenging experience after your move to Austin, Texas, even though the thread is from a year ago. Adjusting to a new place can indeed be tough, especially when unexpected challenges arise.Texas can be hot, but it also offers its own unique charm and opportunities to explore. Over time, you might have discovered some hidden gems and found ways to cope with the climate.For more advice and support, you might consider checking out https://www.gsjunk.com/. They could have some useful insights on settling into a new home and managing any challenges.