US Visa fee NRI account nundi pay cheyyocha NEFT through?

Doravaru

How do we get to know if the transaction is good and the receipt is activated?

ICICI nri banking nundi NEFT chesanu. I got the transaction success and transaction number but wondering if this is the right process to do?

9 minutes ago, Doravaru said:

manaki work ayindi ani etla telusthadi bro?

ustraveldocs lo fee pay cheyyalsivachinappudu, with your account number they create a temporary bank account number. 

nee ICICI lo aa account numebr add chesukoni, NEFT cheyydame . make sure amount is correct. next day you receip will update in USTRAVELDOCs automatically.

tip: if you do around 6-7 am IST , US lo morning leche sariki receipt update avutadi

1 minute ago, lachi said:

ustraveldocs lo fee pay cheyyalsivachinappudu, with your account number they create a temporary bank account number. 

nee ICICI lo aa account numebr add chesukoni, NEFT cheyydame . make sure amount is correct. next day you receip will update in USTRAVELDOCs automatically.

tip: if you do around 6-7 am IST , US lo morning leche sariki receipt update avutadi

Cool ! 

15 minutes ago, Doravaru said:

manaki work ayindi ani etla telusthadi bro?

Once it is successful you will see an option to schedule interview.

if nothing happens after 2 days you have to work with istraveldocs and bofa chennai 

• Upvote 1

In my case, there was a 12 digit number in the transaction details. I used SBI NRO account and paid online, there was a number in the details of the transaction, used that number after couple of days. It worked.

9 hours ago, Picheshwar said:

if nothing happens after 2 days you have to work with istraveldocs and bofa chennai 

Aa tarvatha DS160 fill cheyyala ? 

18 hours ago, Picheshwar said:

Rendu chesa… 1 was successful .. inkoti reversed ani ochindi.. malli pay chesa ! 

11 hours ago, ObiWan said:

In my case, there was a 12 digit number in the transaction details. I used SBI NRO account and paid online, there was a number in the details of the transaction, used that number after couple of days. It worked.

Ok