New H4 EAD doubt

Googlie

• Googlie changed the title to New H4 EAD doubt
36 minutes ago, Googlie said:

Renew ina prathi sari EAD number marutunda or is it same until someone get GC? 

can vendor or client know when someone got their H4 EAD ? 

it changes kada bro . nee EAD receipt number would be your EAD number . only Alien number would be same apart form DOB . 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Googlie said:

How about tracking ? I suppose if it changed then client or vendor can’t track  when we got H4 EAD for first time right ? 

did not understand your question fully bro , but its employer responsibility to track the i9 when your submitted h4 had is about to expire they might ask for the new one 

38 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

did not understand your question fully bro , but its employer responsibility to track the i9 when your submitted h4 had is about to expire they might ask for the new one 

My friend wife got H4 EAD in May - he wants to Market her as Business Analyst - He gave me as a Reference for her 

his question is let’s suppose she projects herself that she is working in US for last 3 years on H4 EAD then does vendor/ implementation partner or client know she does not have H4 EAD before May 2022 

Fyi, my friend employer is marketing her profile and this employer knows she got her EAD in May 

8 minutes ago, Googlie said:

My friend wife got H4 EAD in May - he wants to Market her as Business Analyst - He gave me as a Reference for her 

his question is let’s suppose she projects herself that she is working in US for last 3 years on H4 EAD then does vendor/ implementation partner or client know she does not have H4 EAD before May 2022 

Fyi, my friend employer is marketing her profile and this employer knows she got her EAD in May 

no vendor cares about your old status bro , they cannot track unless bg check asks manage the employment no issues

• Upvote 2