Theliyakaaa aduguthunnaaaaa asal buddodiii thappu enti

veerigadu

34 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Basic gaa NTR ane peru belongs to only one community antavu, aa peru tho famous ayithe pacha tammullake life long kattu baanisa la undali inkevvarini pogadoddu, inke community hero tho chesina side character laaga cheyoddu anthe ga. 

Chaala reasonable demands by our pacha tammullu, wonder why Zoo is not heeding to their advice. 

Anedi emi ledu, adi fact ae…one community owns NTR and they believe in the new world order to ensure the whole world owns NTR like they do. A third grade medival era film star…

12 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Pattuuu cheeraluuu istheee ministry posts vasthayiiiii ani anevalluuu appatlooo....Aaa sthayiikiii CMO ni digarcharcharuuu adhiii corruption ki mothers husband yee gaaa. Its total abuse of constitutional power...Adhi corruption kadha....Listen I dont care. I'm only telling you this coz you asked me. I dont really care. 

I'm smart enough to know that everyone is corrupt and selfish to some extent. The intensity and perception might vary though. I rest my case here. 

Haha 🤣

Being grandson of ntr can jr ntr be neutral?

Ee question ni missing

50 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Haha 🤣

Being grandson of ntr can jr ntr be neutral?

Ee question ni missing

You have to ask him about it. But against unteee thittali gani. Neutral unte issue enti. Anyways this is his personal business and he is not involved in active politics. People should leave him alone.