Theliyakaaa aduguthunnaaaaa asal buddodiii thappu enti

veerigadu

11 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

I don’t think it’s self goal but stereotype break chesindu anukovachu kada…fan clubs are caste dominated and it’s an open fact but prominence of such selective ness is going down by each passing year….Jr NTR May find new sympathy across the realms. 

Jr NTR ni criticise chesetollu have always been there, it’s the same group whose voice is being heard aloud now anthe…either way this group will not support Jr NTR and he has nothing to loose but he may find new neutral sympathisers…it’s a plus for him. Oka typical regional step two type image break chesi better oppurtunitues Ki kuda panikostadi

+100

asalu commonsense undi dimag do alochinche vaadiki andulo tappu emi kanapadadu. idey tweetu pappu gaadu chesunte abbo abbobbo ani mose vaallemooo 

some group of people chaala years nundi vaadini thokkadaaniki chustune unnaaru. I think he is beyond that now   

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, sreenidhee said:

+100

asalu commonsense undi dimag do alochinche vaadiki andulo tappu emi kanapadadu. idey tweetu pappu gaadu chesunte abbo abbobbo ani mose vaallemooo 

some group of people chaala years nundi vaadini thokkadaaniki chustune unnaaru. I think he is beyond that now   

Jr NTR chesina tweet lo kondariki oka word ni chusthe frustrate avutaru...Pulka party ayi vundi, he is suppose owe his allegiance to one party and one caste...adi Jr NTR chestado ledo telvadu but his henchment, caste and political affiliated people expect the minimum. 

Asale monna Amit Shah ni meet avadam, Ram Charan tho act cheyadam, ipudu tweet lo "YSR" ani mention cheyadam will not go down well with the groups he is surrounded and the groups that claim they own him..

15 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Jr NTR chesina tweet lo kondariki oka word ni chusthe frustrate avutaru...Pulka party ayi vundi, he is suppose owe his allegiance to one party and one caste...adi Jr NTR chestado ledo telvadu but his henchment, caste and political affiliated people expect the minimum. 

Asale monna Amit Shah ni meet avadam, Ram Charan tho act cheyadam, ipudu tweet lo "YSR" ani mention cheyadam will not go down well with the groups he is surrounded and the groups that claim they own him..

I think it is only those who feel that he is a threat to pappu.   the more noise they make more damage to pappu

3 hours ago, veerigadu said:

That he praised YSR? 
or that he did not condemn the name change? 

suffort kudaaa em seyyale kadhaaa… am I missing something? Eee madhyaaa politics ekkuvaaa follow avvatleee hence asking 

where fans are hurting exactlyyyy

7 hours ago, veerigadu said:

That he praised YSR? 

suffort kudaaa em seyyale kadhaaa… am I missing something? Eee madhyaaa politics ekkuvaaa follow avvatleee hence asking 

Both of them. Plus he did not show any resentment against the happenings

10 hours ago, veerigadu said:

That he praised YSR? 

For neutral - etuvanti thappu ledhu...thana manasuloni maata cheppindu

For YCP Fans - yayyy..Jr NTR will join our party soon

For TDP Fans - veli veyandi ra vadini...he is a traitor..

11 hours ago, veerigadu said:

That he praised YSR? 

Basic ga mana pacha tammulla opinion enti ante Zoo got to where he is due to Babori's blessings, and babai's support although he had none of those. But NTR peru vaadukuni roles kottesaadu in the beginning of his career when he looked like a baby hippo ani pacha tammulla personal opinion, ippudu kastha stardom ochaka babori ni babai ni iddarini marichipoyadani vaalla aagraham. 

Please understand our pacha tammulla feelings no, ask @psyc0pkif you want

11 hours ago, veerigadu said:

He won’t go jobless by any means. But his anti fans will double now. Lokesh anna koyyaaa dance luuu vesthunnademooo right now. After this self goal by buddoduuuu

Politics lo Zoo gaadiki idi last nail in the coffin, TDP already dooram pettaru ika dekharu. 

Career lo all Nandamurians will turn to Mokshu babu, he is coming soon. Once Mokshu comes, ika side characterlu chesukovalsinde Zoo as no one will accept him as lead hero. Already @BAVA_BERRY bhavodveganiki gurayyadu seeing all this, Mokshu babu ki entry clear ani teliyangane. 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, sreenidhee said:

+100

Yes anna, true Nandamurians

10 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Basic gaa NTR ane peru belongs to only one community antavu, aa peru tho famous ayithe pacha tammullake life long kattu baanisa la undali inkevvarini pogadoddu, inke community hero tho chesina side character laaga cheyoddu anthe ga. 

Chaala reasonable demands by our pacha tammullu, wonder why Zoo is not heeding to their advice. 

12 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Govt lo unnolakiii soap veyyadammm cinema actors ki alavateee gaaa. NTR is unscathed and great for only one section of people. Same goes to YSR. 

You can claim anything

Ntr is not corrupted you can see his son's n daughters

Ysr doesn't fall under same category

As you clearly mentioned being grandson of ntr how can be he neutral lol 😂

Jaggad move lo tdp trapped but Tarak cannot be neutral in his grandfather issue

Just now, futureofandhra said:

You can claim anything

Ntr is not corrupted you can see his son's n daughters

Ysr doesn't fall under same category

As you clearly mentioned being grandson of ntr how can be he neutral lol 😂

Jaggad move lo tdp trapped but Tarak cannot be neutral in his grandfather issue

Thittavoooo.....Pogidavooooo....Thittinchali anukuntunnavooooo ardham aythaleee...naaaku ayitheee...poniyyiii okayyy

5 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Thittavoooo.....Pogidavooooo....Thittinchali anukuntunnavooooo ardham aythaleee...naaaku ayitheee...poniyyiii okayyy

Ntr corruption cheyaledhu

If you think he did please post some news articles I will change my opinion

Coming to main topic being grandson of ntr can he be neutral?

6 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Ntr corruption cheyaledhu

If you think he did please post some news articles I will change my opinion

Coming to main topic being grandson of ntr can he be neutral?

Pattuuu cheeraluuu istheee ministry posts vasthayiiiii ani anevalluuu appatlooo....Aaa sthayiikiii CMO ni digarcharcharuuu adhiii corruption ki mothers husband yee gaaa. Its total abuse of constitutional power...Adhi corruption kadha....Listen I dont care. I'm only telling you this coz you asked me. I dont really care. 

I'm smart enough to know that everyone is corrupt and selfish to some extent. The intensity and perception might vary though. I rest my case here.