We might see a Rs 100 per $1

hyperbole

If the Fed is not slowing down then it not if but when, India resisted by selling dollars from the reserves but going forward it will be though to balance, the Dollar value will go up faster, now GBP is same as a Dollar, couple of years ago it was 1.4x of a Dollar

• hyperbole changed the title to We might see a Rs 100 per $1

what if it drives up rents in the industrial sector?

govt should use this opportunity to build more industrial infra, and let manufacturing take off.

too many NRIs waiting to buy land because that's the only 'investment' they know.

hope they 'invest' in companies, instead of land, especially if they don't have any plans to develop that land.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Gorantlamdhav said:

Mee gulabi pm ayinaka 50 ki taggistadu ley

he will invent machine where one side you put a dollar.. other side come a 20rs bill with jupiter velocity

NRI Pidis can invest on this machine, over to @JackSeal

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, phatposts said:

2025 kalla ila aipoyina pedda surprise ledu

How are you saying 2025

Fed rates meedha depending kadha

Fed won't increase till 2024 itself

2023 nunchi change avutadhi

11 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

How are you saying 2025

Fed rates meedha depending kadha

Fed won't increase till 2024 itself

2023 nunchi change avutadhi

maree technical gaa cheppalenu. kaanbi idi varaku 5y lo avtundi anukune vaadini (2027). kaani the way INdia is reacting and responding, they dont seem to care. India lo FII share holdershipp ghoram gaa perugutondi. Exports levu, anni imports ee ala. I am not a pro in this - kaani9 naa estimationa naaku bagane work ayyayi :)

If investing in India one should account for this. Many people dont do that and I feel bad for them. 

4 minutes ago, phatposts said:

maree technical gaa cheppalenu. kaanbi idi varaku 5y lo avtundi anukune vaadini (2027). kaani the way INdia is reacting and responding, they dont seem to care. India lo FII share holdershipp ghoram gaa perugutondi. Exports levu, anni imports ee ala. I am not a pro in this - kaani9 naa estimationa naaku bagane work ayyayi :)

If investing in India one should account for this. Many people dont do that and I feel bad for them. 

I agree on the $ rate

Exports very less

i think most people forget the fact that india has never tried dealing with rupee in trade, it just started doing it

which means there will be demand for rupee for those countries which are trading heavily with india

this demand for rupee never existed before due to govt never attemtping to try this

with the way russias entire reserves were taken over, it is imminent india does something to deal with such blackmails in future, so even reserves will be heavily diversified with basket of currencies india deals with for its trade

so, if this works, india rupee-$ will go down in the coming years

remember france is accepting UPI now, france is one of largest partner in defence and india miigh be able to settle in

rupees as well

when it comes to india, past cannot define future due to the fact that pas govts never had a strategy in place

by 2024 rupee will be back to 60-65

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

ఇండియా లో…ఆయిల్ ధరలు మళ్ళీ పెరగొచ్చు  అనుకుంటా…

New pm mukku dora will take care 

12 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

i think most people forget the fact that india has never tried dealing with rupee in trade, it just started doing it

which means there will be demand for rupee for those countries which are trading heavily with india

this demand for rupee never existed before due to govt never attemtping to try this

with the way russias entire reserves were taken over, it is imminent india does something to deal with such blackmails in future, so even reserves will be heavily diversified with basket of currencies india deals with for its trade

so, if this works, india rupee-$ will go down in the coming years

remember france is accepting UPI now, france is one of largest partner in defence and india miigh be able to settle in

rupees as well

when it comes to india, past cannot define future due to the fact that pas govts never had a strategy in place

by 2024 rupee will be back to 60-65

Back to 60 na

How are you saying this

3 hours ago, Gorantlamdhav said:

Mee gulabi pm ayinaka 50 ki taggistadu ley

2 hours ago, pakeer_saab said:

he will invent machine where one side you put a dollar.. other side come a 20rs bill with jupiter velocity

NRI Pidis can invest on this machine, over to @JackSeal

lol relax .. why guys gettting triggered I didn’t even mention fakeuddin but just stating the reality of Fed rate increases, today the GBP collapsed