Liz uk pm resigned! Politicians antey ila undali or system

Swatkat

Liz Truss has resigned as prime minister just 44 days after taking over from Boris Johnson.

She will be the shortest-serving PM in British history.

A new Conservative leader, who will get the keys to Number 10, is set to be elected next Friday.

In a statement read outside Downing Street, Ms Truss said: "I came into office at a time of great economic and international instability.

"Families and businesses were worried about how to pay their bills."

Sunak favourite to be new PM as Truss resigns - live politics updates

She said she was elected "with a mandate to change this", adding: "We delivered on energy bills."

"I recognise, though, given the situation, I cannot deliver the mandate on which I was elected by the Conservative Party," she said.

"I have therefore spoken to His Majesty the King to notify him that I am resigning as leader of the Conservative Party.

"This morning, I met the chairman of the 1922 committee, Sir Graham Brady. We've agreed that there will be a leadership election to be completed within the next week."

Ms Truss will remain as PM until her successor has been chosen.

10 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Last time labr party vadu kisss chesthu dorkithey resigned. Manamu unam endhuku araganta avathi gorantla ganta enni vhesina alane untadhi post. 

Plus Shaaru's affair with Pebbi

• Swatkat changed the title to Liz uk pm resigned! Politicians antey ila undali or system

Intha worst system inkokati vundadu…

Boris Johnson gadu inti enka COVID time la dawat chesindu ani resign resign ani sava10ginaru….atarvata inkokanni patukaranike it took two months, vachindi musti 6 weeks vundi and malla kotha PM hiking started and Boris Johnson is in the race againzzz

Lavadala reasons cheppi resign resign ante itlane vuntadi…Asale country gong through the crisis ante chutiya reasons Ki PM change…inthakante howlagallu inkokaru vuntara ?

• Haha 1