Franchise show

csrcsr

9 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Sign up avudamu anukuntuna forum or free webinsr at lathrop for kumon but vaadi royalti fee entho clear ga chepale website lo ri lo manolu masthu move ayaru parents don't have for their kids to send for activities, mhosue lo ovaro tisukunaru anta kada 

I m not exploring this option. One of friend is exploring. 

2 minutes ago, Chakram12 said:

I m not exploring this option. One of friend is exploring. 

Thanks bro vadu pichodu exact ga thansk giving weekend mundunpetadu I am really interested to go but flying , emina interesting ga anipisthe please share

3 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Thanks bro vadu pichodu exact ga thansk giving weekend mundunpetadu I am really interested to go but flying , emina interesting ga anipisthe please share

Sure 

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Chakram12 said:

This guy reviews most franchisees. Decent info 

Thanks bro good info 20 % profit ante not bad kada bro ?

100 students maa odiki 240 kadtham on paper not bad anipistundi for small passive income 

not looking for huge small investment tho not bad kada ? your inputs bro

https://www.kumonfranchise.com/investment-fees

10 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

100 students maa odiki 240 kadtham on paper not bad anipistundi for small passive income 

20% is good, small business it comes with mental price. Ready to pay that. 
i would suggest talk with anybody locally running to get more info, goods and bads. 

4 minutes ago, Chakram12 said:

20% is good, small business it comes with mental price. Ready to pay that. 
i would suggest talk with anybody locally running to get more info, goods and bads. 

agreed 👍

22 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

FYI - All retail and education businesses will kill your time in the evenings and weekends.. you will not have any time to spend with family and kids.. holidays thiskodam kuda kastam.. Indian parents are a hassle to deal with.. hard to find someone who can look after the business for you here.. 

6 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

FYI - All retail and education businesses will kill your time in the evenings and weekends.. you will not have any time to spend with family and kids.. holidays thiskodam kuda kastam.. Indian parents are a hassle to deal with.. hard to find someone who can look after the business for you here.. 

you cannot do as part time Anna this is for my wife exploring they have regular holidays schedule maa odiki fee kuda tisukuntaru , koncham income kavali ante tappadu Manama boo swamulu kadu kada bro at the same time I am not smart ro get good jobs for ever batik teruvu kastalu :) 

•    Full-time commitment (no other employment allowed) 

is first condition 

4 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

you cannot do as part time Anna this is for my wife exploring they have regular holidays schedule maa odiki fee kuda tisukuntaru , koncham income kavali ante tappadu Manama boo swamulu kadu kada bro at the same time I am not smart ro get good jobs for ever batik teruvu kastalu :) 

•    Full-time commitment (no other employment allowed) 

is first condition 

Ladies ki inkaa kastam vaa.. especially when you have young kids to take care of.. one of you must be a full time parent.. problem is you have to open it when the kids are back from school… and that is when you have to spend time with your kids too.. 

3 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Ladies ki inkaa kastam vaa.. especially when you have young kids to take care of.. one of you must be a full time parent.. problem is you have to open it when the kids are back from school… and that is when you have to spend time with your kids too.. 

Chuddam ann first let us dig through , I am.not talking about this franchise or anything  tappadu anna you cannot have full time parent and pay all the fees for your kids in this expensive worl

oppurtunity, eligibility interwst unte e country lo iddaru kastapadali tappadu.

• Upvote 1