Man behind twitter layoffs

Netflixmovieguz

8 hours ago, Spartan said:

only twitter lo ne lay offs ainattu prapancham mottam focus chestundi.. just because Musk took over? 

vere companies lo kuda headcount 3000 ki ekkuva leparu october nunchi, like in Intel

he is doig it in legal way . Jan 4th varaku andariki salary lu padtai as per WARN act and 3 month severance ye company ivvaledu inta varaku Bay Area lo.. a lekkalu evvad matladtale

ps: a position lo nuvvu unte antaremo.. had been there and seen that..

There are lot of issues in twitter layoffs

firstly it's 50% of work force... ye company antha cheyyaledu

secondly the total mess was an ego based issue ... Musk gadu open ga ne Trump ni ban chesinanduku idantha chesa ani tweets chesadu (free speech bokka)

third... his judgement to fire people was crappy... I was in a layoff, kotta HR mottam internal ga employees tho meetings petti details anni telsukoni fire chesindi. Musk gadu 30 days of code ani worst behaviour chupistunnadu.... monday kalla blue tick ready kakapothe fire chestadu ani bediristunnadu. Literally dictator level management idi

1 minute ago, anna_gari_maata said:

secondly the total mess was an ego based issue ... Musk gadu open ga ne Trump ni ban chesinanduku idantha chesa ani tweets chesadu (free speech bokka)

third... his judgement to fire people was crappy... I was in a layoff, kotta HR mottam internal ga employees tho meetings petti details anni telsukoni fire chesindi. Musk gadu 30 days of code ani worst behaviour chupistunnadu.... monday kalla blue tick ready kakapothe fire chestadu ani bediristunnadu. Literally dictator level management idi

Musk twitter deal initiate ayinappudey employees jagratha padalsindi. 
its now his private company 

3 minutes ago, anna_gari_maata said:

idi yaaparam … 

1 minute ago, Vaampire said:

Musk twitter deal initiate ayinappudey employees jagratha padalsindi. 
its now his private company 

Just now, Spartan said:

idi yaaparam … 

yaaparam aithe 25 billion company ni 45 billion ki koni loss tecche moves chestada ? 

Idi raajakeeyam ... naligipotondi working janale

1 minute ago, anna_gari_maata said:

yaaparam aithe 25 billion company ni 45 billion ki koni loss tecche moves chestada ? 

Idi raajakeeyam ... naligipotondi working janale

yes anna i am not denying about employees tough times

kaani vadu chesindi legal ga ne and no lawsuit can stand against that

media potraying him like a monster is wrong or overdone antunna

what about people who lost jobs from intel even after they secured 10b$ investment from federal govt. that count is much higher than twitter US emoloyees

5 minutes ago, Spartan said:

yes anna i am not denying about employees tough times

kaani vadu chesindi legal ga ne and no lawsuit can stand against that

media potraying him like a monster is wrong or overdone antunna

what about people who lost jobs from intel even after they secured 10b$ investment from federal govt. that count is much higher than twitter US emoloyees

Job lost is a job lost, that's totally accepted. 

anyways if CEOs don't fire people out of whims and fantasies... that's a better appraoch, that's only point

31 minutes ago, anna_gari_maata said:

I don’t see any difference from other layoffs. Twitter got attention becoz its Elon. If not Elon, no one would have cared.

yes, musk agreed that he tried to get out of the deal but they got him into it.

Susthaaavulle next yr. Wait and watch

19 hours ago, pandemkodi said:

Hey Twitter employees getting laid off tomorrow! IMPORTANT INFO from a CA employment attorney (me):

CA's "WARN" law requires Twitter to give you 60 days  notice of a massive layoff. 

A layoff of 50+ employees within a 30 day period qualifies.

I know you didn't get that notice.

—-lisa bloom 

U.S. employees were told that they would be kept on the payroll for two months before being officially terminated, a maneuver that could help Twitter skirt the advance notice required by law for a mass layoff. The employees could then receive an additional month of severance.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/11/04/technology/elon-musk-twitter-layoffs.html

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Ichigo said:

didn't knew db has this many elon fan girls , lmao , people here trying to justify everything a billionaire does

whatever worst tendencies you can think of on the internet, this db has it all.

except one.. extremely smart people. there are none, thankfully. there are a few who pretend like they are smart. but they are not.