Failed objectives: Six years after demonetisation, cash is still king, black money is very much around and counterfeit notes are on the rise

Kool_SRG

1 hour ago, kasi said:

U dum_mofo, what re u exchanging ur privacy for??? Nothing u hypocritic aszhole......ur data is allover internet 5hithead

just because ur parents are the 5hittiest people alive/dead doesn't mean everyone in India is.......go blame ur family.....n stfu

finally you get it. Yeah, you exchange your privacy for nothing in India.

handing out Aadhar copies at every location with your pic, name, address, number everything on it. In some locations, they even take your fingerprints.

if people are this amenable to whatever new shiny bs that govt offers them, why won't they adopt digital payments? Indians are mostly dumb fcuking idiots. just like you. Living for a long time in the US still hasn't improved your intelligence its obvious. for a lot of Indians, it never will.

On 11/12/2022 at 7:30 AM, Raven_Rayes said:

marwaris open it because

1. they have the capital

2. they have the network to source goods

they also do it in places which provide relatively safe environment for their investments - south of India.

--------

1-2 castes only agri commodity trading because of the feudal system that exists in every state. very rarely do individuals (and sometimes castes which are numerically higher and organized) do they break this ceiling.

what do you want govt to do about these networks? and what's the point of 'exposing' them?

----------------

the only thing you are right about in this stupid rant is calling out demonetization or UPI as having jack to the economy, especially claims of the UPI being amazing. India is not even the first country to try that. I think it was copied from Kenya/Nigeria (forget which one) - another piss poor country, which has wider digital payments than India does.

Nuvvu nee 2 paisa comments. Mee amma car drive chesthunte vacchaya ee thoughts?

Marwaris have more capital than kamma or reddy or brahmin in AP/TG - really ? and how come only they can set up this magical networks and why all this only in india. Obviously they recieve indian state support for all the under the radar crap they do  - for financing or import permits or what not. It could range from no-action to active connnivance.

It is same as agri commodities - fedual castes thrive because indian state knows it and either winks at them at best or actively joins them at worst.

FOrmalization in the best sense means breaking these cartels and establishing a just relation between state and citizen.

Ivanni nee thalakayi ki too much le.

2 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

handing out Aadhar copies at every location with your pic, name, address, number everything on it. In some locations, they even take your fingerprints.

if people are this amenable to whatever new shiny bs that govt offers them, why won't they adopt digital payments? Indians are mostly dumb fcuking idiots. just like you. Living for a long time in the US still hasn't improved your intelligence its obvious. for a lot of Indians, it never will.

what privacy ra nee thalkayi. Poor in india never had any privacy even clothes and toilets.

But upper caste feduals like you do everythiing in secrecy from retail to commodoties. Aadhar and privacy are least of concerns now.

14 hours ago, kasi said:

excatly.....west still isnt able to adapt to total contactless, but india was able to switch just like that 

Other countries switched far more like china, kenya gatra. West isnt kaadhu - in america banks are a cartel and they wont do it.

in UK it is possible to do real time money transfers in 2010 or so. India lo kooda. But in us even now it is not possible it takes 3 days with most banks. Even zelle sometime takes overnight.

its nothing to do with lack of technology but regulation and banks stalling it becuase they existing business oeprations are disturbed.

On 11/12/2022 at 7:34 AM, Raven_Rayes said:

nuvvu inka aa daridrapu upper caste bubble lo nay unnaava.. vaallu anni antaaru. vaallani thaluchukuntey ney assahyam pudthundi naaku. edho world beaters annattu okkodu self dabba.

comforts at the cost of the person servicing you. siggu anedhi vidiseyyaala anukunta Indian ga bathakaali antey.

naaku maatram chaala kastam ra nayana.

Nee thalkayi., I explained what i saw ...i did not make any judgement or do socio-analysis., If i do it wont be shallow nonsense like you spout.

12 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Other countries switched far more like china, kenya gatra. West isnt kaadhu - in america banks are a cartel and they wont do it.

in UK it is possible to do real time money transfers in 2010 or so. India lo kooda. But in us even now it is not possible it takes 3 days with most banks. Even zelle sometime takes overnight.

its nothing to do with lack of technology but regulation and banks stalling it becuase they existing business oeprations are disturbed.

Yes china was doing it, and Elon is planning something similar to WeChat using Twitter 

3 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

U dmb as 7uck I was ask u about your privacy here in US!!!!

Looks like u never/ever hear to what people say, instead $hit ur verbal diarrhea all over

24 minutes ago, kasi said:

U dmb as 7uck I was ask u about your privacy here in US!!!!

Looks like u never/ever hear to what people say, instead $hit ur verbal diarrhea all over

you have nothing to say. you should learn to shut the fcuk up.

47 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Nee thalkayi., I explained what i saw ...i did not make any judgement or do socio-analysis., If i do it wont be shallow nonsense like you spout.

lmao socio analysis. keep spouting upper caste bubble bs. I do make judgement on assholes who say that they move to India because they can get easy access to cheap labour. they are the worst scum among Indians.

obviously you don't feel that, coz you are part of that group. trying to leverage 'telugu jaathi gouravam', so you can have cheap labour, while you make several foreign trips just like the Chinese assholes you admire.

59 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

what privacy ra nee thalkayi. Poor in india never had any privacy even clothes and toilets.

But upper caste feduals like you do everythiing in secrecy from retail to commodoties. Aadhar and privacy are least of concerns now.

yeah nothing concerns you other than your fake crying on how Andhras are locked out of TG. you are dumb as brick, and not fit to participate in any adult conversation.

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

Marwaris have more capital than kamma or reddy or brahmin in AP/TG - really ? and how come only they can set up this magical networks and why all this only in india. Obviously they recieve indian state support for all the under the radar crap they do  - for financing or import permits or what not. It could range from no-action to active connnivance.

It is same as agri commodities - fedual castes thrive because indian state knows it and either winks at them at best or actively joins them at worst.

FOrmalization in the best sense means breaking these cartels and establishing a just relation between state and citizen.

maa amma car drive chesthey, nannu enduku aduguthundhi? sambandham lekunda vaaguthunnava brainless pakodi ga.

kamma, reddy, brahmin have more capital so? andaru velli retail shops pettaala? emanna brain undey maatladthunnava nuvvu?

em Indian support do marwaris receive? entra nuvvu intha desperate unnav?? financing, import permits ivanni migatha vallaki dorakadha?

minimum your criticism ni sarigga cheppatam kooda raadhu nee bathukki.. gaali lo chethha vaagi, malli eduru questions aduguthunnav siggu lekunda.

formalization m em kaadhu.. you have no idea what you are saying.. its best you stfu. or frame what you think the issue is. Don't throw around silly buzz words that no one can respond to.

kammollu enduku cinema industry ni dominate chesaaru? verey evariki acting, directing, etc raadha ani adiginattu undhi nee yedhava question.

nuvvu idhey confidence maintain chey.. paisa ki paniki raani chethha nee arguments. Not a single incisive that deserves a response.

agri commodities lo ela formalize chestaru, without the entire commodity market falling into the hands of 2-3 players?

asalu em expect chesthunnav govt cheyyaali ani? Should their focus be on making sure that everyone has access to agri commodities and the prices stable, or should they focus on dismantling caste networks in that area?

emanna brain undha ledha neeku? nee bathukki malli ego okati. time waste

under Aadhar, they have even worse privacy and access issues.

yeah, I've managed to live in India without an aadhar. even borrowing other people's gpay for some payments (especially govt bribes).

nothing the state does can affect me. Its not me I'm worried about.

Do you thinks banks are preventing zero rate money transfer because they are cartels? lmao. The banks have to take a loss on every transaction with a UPI kind of platform dumbfcuk.

with dumbfcuks like you, no wonder that a topic on demonetization is allowed to be hijacked by bs about UPI. UPI usage actually peaked during covid when govt announced zero transaction fees for UPI transactions.

RBI and Indian banks spends around 1500cr to keep UPI alive, and with increasing volume this budget will continue to increase. Lets see how long UPI survives.