Fresh GC batch come here

ARYA

1 minute ago, Sucker said:

India ni canada kuda travel list la Vesara oh my vuncles

bramhi-brahmi.gif

Ma lanti poor middle class stamping less h1 uncles ki adi travel ee antunna desiforkiri

13 minutes ago, ARYA said:

Yep travel cheyyalante h1 or f1 doesn’t matter..life is as is for most of the people ane antunanru..

Business and more travel ante GC better kaaka ledu just job anukunte CPT ayyina no worries 

19 hours ago, ARYA said:

Entha mandi enni countries travel sesaru

monnane vachindi... only india poyi vacha.

GC unna em use...some south american countries ki thapthe visa kavali for most places

22 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

GC ledu kaani, 

traveled to Mexico, UK, Netherlands, Iceland, Thailand, Maldives. 

Shaare your experience and planning bro to Iceland and netherlands. Is it one single trip?

2 hours ago, ARYA said:

30 mins drive chesi pote canada ne kada..tell me actual countries samara like in europe or SE asia

india trip ante ne guba guyi mantundi... vere countries trip veyali ante.. kids koncham peda aaiyaka start chesta..

4 hours ago, Sucker said:

Business and more travel ante GC better kaaka ledu just job anukunte CPT ayyina no worries 

H1 unna maku no issues we went to almost 11 countries now along with canada and mexico

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Swatkat said:

Be happy bro

Absolutely in great place emotionally after getting GC. Not worried about recession, job security etc. Certainty that I never felt in United States.

On 11/10/2022 at 2:48 PM, ARYA said:

Entha mandi enni countries travel sesaru

Maldives UAE Mexico UK Canada france Germany sweeden denmark done so far..australia nz and Swiss and SA and Egypt in planning pipeline

• Like 1

11 hours ago, allbakara said:

Canada lo emundho cheptha jara poyostha…gc ledhu, kavalsinavi unnai

Quebec and Banff (lake louie and jasper ) and Toronto and mississauga area and Vancouver and calamari beatiful in fall and winter and summer all seasons

On 11/11/2022 at 12:09 PM, Netflixmovieguz said:

Shaare your experience and planning bro to Iceland and netherlands. Is it one single trip?

Iceland ki I did bunch of mistakes, 

I went for a 4 day trip, which is very short. 
I covered the south coast all the way till diamond beach. 
And my Airbnb was in Reykjavik so I had to drive back and my trip was all unplanned. 

first day airport car pick up and blue lagoon, then bridge between two continents it was good no complaints here. 

but second day drove to diamond beach but made stops at slejandoff falls and gulfoss which was impromptu and stop over at Vik for lunch 

then we went all the way to diamond beach and head back to Airbnb 

and again next day covered black sand beach, glacier and vik horse riding and all, flight wreck Gerua song flight. 

missed secret lagoon and active volcano 

then later day before our flight, covered golden circle and came back but it was tight. 
will go again but this time I will make a full round across the Iceland country 15days missed northern part and also didn’t do northern lights, all days were cloudy though night was dark. 

driving was hell, roads were good but one lane on each side. Also photo enforced enduku ley ani jagratha drove, road side assistance kuda time padthadi ani if something happens. 
we had to change car coz of headlight malfunction so they gave us carfi as complimentary which saved our trip for local cellphone service. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/11/2022 at 10:47 AM, dakumangalsingh said:

GC ledu kaani, 

traveled to Mexico, UK, Netherlands, Iceland, Thailand, Maldives. 

Nuvvu US citizen  thru Mavni? Right?