The art of infrastructure : How china is building its metro stations

Telugodura456

Manaki infrastructure build cheyadaniki space constraint chala ekkuva.. we cannot relocate people as people own the land where as in China the state owns the land.. their political will is amazing.. 

Political will is also less in India as the politicians (both ruling and opposition) try to appease the people instead of having a long term vision of building the infrastructure.. 

I still remember Congress doing protests when cbn was clearing space to build the flyovers in Hyderabad..  also during the common wealth games.. 

3 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Manaki infrastructure build cheyadaniki space constraint chala ekkuva.. we cannot relocate people as people own the land where as in China the state owns the land.. their political will is amazing.. 

Political will is also less in India as the politicians (both ruling and opposition) try to appease the people instead of having a long term vision of building the infrastructure.. 

I still remember Congress doing protests when cbn was clearing space to build the flyovers in Hyderabad..  also during the common wealth games.. 

Also our soil is red soil which is not so good for foundations to skyscrapers.

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

cutting edge infrastructure in chennai - mini flyover. Aa designs endho, aa cosntruction endho :

02DCMYPRPETERSROAD

10th pass gani edavalaku contracts esthey Emundi flyover madyala reverse option kooda pedutharu

2 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

Also most metro tickets are pretty cheap in china. With just 3 yuan any chinese can enter these stations - feel good about himself and enjoy his ride.

But this is how govts build for slaves  antunna @Raven_Rayes

sodhi aapa ra babu. what's the cost of entering a metro train in India? 2-3times the cost of traveling the same distance in a bus. with no monthly pass even.

and then you have the nerve to post some metro stations in an unrelated country to make a point. what point is it?

that Chinese govt builds amazing infrastructure? who denied that? Chinese builds a lot of bs. what does it matter to me? It just matters that their rural economy seems cut off from the larger economy, given how pathetic their rail ridership numbers are. lmao.

2 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

cutting edge infrastructure in chennai - mini flyover. Aa designs endho, aa cosntruction endho :

02DCMYPRPETERSROAD

I'm not the one posting cringe bs posts about a country that I won't even move to. lmao. idiot.

move to China and prove me wrong, instead of masturbating to mall type public infrastructure that is built purely as show off.

I'm glad chennai infrastructure is keeping with the realities of the city. Without having anything flashy.

9 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

sodhi aapa ra babu. what's the cost of entering a metro train in India? 2-3times the cost of traveling the same distance in a bus. with no monthly pass even.

and then you have the nerve to post some metro stations in an unrelated country to make a point. what point is it?

that Chinese govt builds amazing infrastructure? who denied that? Chinese builds a lot of bs. what does it matter to me? It just matters that their rural economy seems cut off from the larger economy, given how pathetic their rail ridership numbers are. lmao.

I'm not the one posting cringe bs posts about a country that I won't even move to. lmao. idiot.

move to China and prove me wrong, instead of masturbating to mall type public infrastructure that is built purely as show off.

I'm glad chennai infrastructure is keeping with the realities of the city. Without having anything flashy.

LOL ..public transportation "show off" anta. Nice infrastructure "mall type" antu chulakan cheyydaam @3$%

"Aina china rural lo levu ga" anta ..ee narsi gaadiki china rural life thelisinattu.

CHina also buses are cheap ra narsi ga. Their rural populaiton is falling rapidy as they move to these nice cities and rural side too they made amazing changes to agri technology.

Keep crying - racist POS.

Chennna infra keeping with the "realities" anta ..hahaha