రావడంలేదు కదా? 😂😂 నత్థి పకోడీ గాడు.

southyx

2 minutes ago, sarfaroshi said:

Converted Christian Badkav gaadu aadi Nathi Frrok matalu...vinni CM etla chesaru ra eedni

He became CM because he has enormous wealth , brilliant rowdism strategy, decent public speaking skill and ruthless mindset and perseverance. He is a worst human being .

but religion and nathi has nothing to do with it . Now you might say why people don’t see loki babu in same way . I think if he emerges as a successful politician then all his small short comings will be ignored . 

Remember  YCP and TDP are two monsters in different colors . 

59 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

He became CM because he has enormous wealth , brilliant rowdism strategy, decent public speaking skill and ruthless mindset and perseverance. He is a worst human being .

but religion and nathi has nothing to do with it . Now you might say why people don’t see loki babu in same way . I think if he emerges as a successful politician then all his small short comings will be ignored . 

Remember  YCP and TDP are two monsters in different colors . 

YCP tho ae party ni polchalem. TDP, YCP same ante gurraanni, gadidha ni oke gaadina kattese prayathname. I am okay for any party except YCP in the power.

1 hour ago, sarfaroshi said:

Converted Christian Badkav gaadu aadi Nathi Frrok matalu...vinni CM etla chesaru ra eedni

తండ్రి చావుని అడ్డు పెట్టుకొని 9 సంవత్సరాలు కుక్క లా తిరిగి , అందరకి ముద్దులు పెట్టి, ముడ్డులు నాకీ, బిహారోడిని తెచ్చి కులాలని అడ్డుపెట్టుకొని, 35 డిఎస్పి పోస్టలు ఒకే కులం వాళ్ళు అని అబద్దాలు చెప్పి,  మన మతం అని క్రిస్టియన్ కి చెప్పి పాస్టర్ల తో ప్రచారం చేయించి, పింక్ డైమండ్ లాంటి అబద్ధాలు, కోడి కత్తి లాంటి డ్రామాలు చేసి, సొంత బాబాయి ని చంపి సింపతీ తెచ్చుకొని, తల్లి చెల్లి తో ఒక్క ఛాన్స్ ఇవ్వండి అని బతిమాలితే అధికారం ఇచ్చారు. ఏం చేయలేం. నెక్స్ట్ ఎలెక్షన్ లో తెలుస్తాది..

4 minutes ago, southyx said:

YCP tho ae party ni polchalem. TDP, YCP same ante gurraanni, gadidha ni oke gaadina kattese prayathname. I am okay for any party except YCP in the power.

what you talking bro ? All my local leaders who were in TDP prior to 2016 or 17 (I think)) are in YCP. It's the same sheet different color.

Padayatra time la speeches bagane undevi.. chudakunda chadivevadu.. assembly lo speeches are fine too..

may be he has an issue with reading.. he should stick to giving his own speeches instead of reading it from a paper.. 

6 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

what you talking bro ? All my local leaders who were in TDP prior to 2016 or 17 (I think)) are in YCP. It's the same sheet different color.

They all moved to YCP. YCP top leadership an Jalaga gaaditho state lo evarani compare cheyyalem. Worst. If you consider the local leadrship, even the 70% of TRS was TDP once.

2 minutes ago, southyx said:

They all moved to YCP. YCP top leadership an Jalaga gaaditho state lo evarani compare cheyyalem. Worst. If you consider the local leadrship, even the 70% of TRS was TDP once.

that's my point bro.. same sheet different color. Also how did you come up with 70% galilo lekkala ?

5 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Padayatra time la speeches bagane undevi.. chudakunda chadivevadu.. assembly lo speeches are fine too..

may be he has an issue with reading.. he should stick to giving his own speeches instead of reading it from a paper.. 

Appatlo multiple times rehearsals (some times 15-20 times) and annaki palakadam chethakani words undevi kaadhu. ippudu no time for enough rehearsals and script writer ni maarchali.

Just now, yemdoing said:

that's my point bro.. same sheet different color. Also how did you come up with 70% galilo lekkala ?

No. Some TRS guy said that recently in some TV debate. He said that in a positive way. Take TRS's cabinet and count it. It has mojority people came from TDP and remaining from Congress. The ones who started with KCR in the movement are not with TRS. Proabably a few like Harish, Balka Suman unnaremo.