mouse traps or pest controller's

ranam_007

1 hour ago, ranam_007 said:

which one do you prefer for mouse issues in and around house, Please share the link(amazon, Walmart etc)

Kids or pregnant vuntey pest control very risky

use clip traps 

44 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

We did epsom salt , as we thought likely there is ground hog it worked like crazy 

can you explain the process, i suspect a rat in attic and not having peace after that

3 hours ago, yemdoing said:

infestation confirmed ayethey then better get a pro 

intlo kadu babu. construction avtundi surrounding's lo and they are keep trying to enter the garage

• 1 year later...

I just stumbled upon this discussion, and it's such a real hot potato! When it comes to dealing with pesky rodents, we've got two roads diverging in a wood: old-school mouse traps or calling in the pros. I reckon mouse traps are tried-and-true, but can be a bit hit or miss depending on the situation. It's kind of like rolling the dice.

On the flip side, pest controllers can be a real godsend when you’re up against a stubborn infestation. These experts know the ins and outs of tackling these critters and might save you from pulling your hair out! If you haven’t already, you could check out some pest control companies online, like https://pestcontrolcompanies.net/pest-control-near-me/, for some top-notch advice and service.

Catch and release traps best if you can check them daily. Can find them on Amazon and other Chinese e-commerce sites. I use some dog kibble.