How to get lean? And maintain it. Eskondayya mana desi diet toh?

DJBravo

Average ga taagi and exercises etlantivi cheyali? Home gym setup cheskundam anukuntunna..

any suggestions from folks who has set up their home gyms? Garage lo setup better antara? I just need a threadmill, dumbbells, a bench and pull up bar. Garage lo set up cheste how much would it cost? 

and especially what to eat? Compromise avadam kashtame atleast one puta rice undali and night two chapatis with salad. Sometimes beer or two couple of times a week.

4 minutes ago, DJBravo said:

Average ga taagi and exercises etlantivi cheyali? Home gym setup cheskundam anukuntunna..

any suggestions from folks who has set up their home gyms? Garage lo setup better antara? I just need a threadmill, dumbbells, a bench and pull up bar. Garage lo set up cheste how much would it cost? 

and especially what to eat? Compromise avadam kashtame atleast one puta rice undali and night two chapatis with salad. Sometimes beer or two couple of times a week.

dont buy , take gym membership

• Upvote 1

Bro first stop eating red meat after 6

ans slow ga night non veg cut cheyyu

then gym oka displine pettuko like weekly oka 5-6 miles pakka run chestha ane then slowly improve and diet pettuko

its just my two cents 

1 hour ago, DJBravo said:

ila think chesthe, Nuvvu home gym set chesina lean avvavu. 

I have thread mill, dumbbells and few other equipment at home. backyard lo okka corner lo koncham shade vachela setup chesa(when i owned this home).  Fresh air, looking at greenery gives me good feel when i workout.

offcourse work at gym is lot different experience though. Looking at other people working out will motivate me.

garage lo gym ki nenu aithey personally big no. Garage is a garage. We dont clean it often, so mostly fine dust will accumulate and mostly will not have proper ventilation. Personal opinion.

1 hour ago, DJBravo said:

80%- eliminate/ reduce anything white in color in food- sugar, salt, rice , Maida , milk based products

20%- gym routine 

Limit alcohol to once a day in week. 

Eat whatever you want but only 3 times a day (lower than your meal limit). Nee stomach lo gap undaale tinna tarvaata. If you own a home do household chores like deep cleaning for every two days. This is the easiest way without going to gym.

Download FITTR app. Hire a guide from it.  See ratings of each coach. Filter by language. They will suggest you diet within what you eat. Nothing out of ordinary. And suggest you a workout.  First take 3 months package. See if you are getting used to it or not.  

One more suggestion: Before paying for FITTR.  Start limiting portions of your meal for 1 or 2 weeks. See if you are able to cope up or not.  Then start the 3month program. Or else it's hard for you to maintain during 3 month program. 

3 hours ago, yemdoing said:

dont buy , take gym membership

+123

get a gym membership , 10$ daniki po , if you can consistently do this for 3 months then think of buying something , andaru konataru but very few use it regularly , intlo space bokka 

also garages will be hotter and ventilation sariga undadu , I did keep some equipment in garage and regret it as its too cold in winters and too hot in summers 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Deadp0ol2 said:

Eat whatever you want but only 3 times a day (lower than your meal limit). Nee stomach lo gap undaale tinna tarvaata. If you own a home do household chores like deep cleaning for every two days. This is the easiest way without going to gym.

agree with this, cut down your meals, 2 is better!  dont snack in between meals. try to fast 12hours everyday, that is just make a habit of eating before 7 everyday. if for some reason you eat late, skip breakfast next day.

try a rower for cardio, it can also be targeted for 

muscle growth. Going to a physical gym will take motivation and time, waether permitting, and you have to look presentable to go to gym which again takes time.If you have some sort of equipment at home, you can get a 20 min workout without much fuss. if you are still considering gym, find a partner to go along.

Above all, if you restrict your diet it will make a huge difference