2023 Tesla Model 3 or Y buyers please come hear

kittu_virgo

11 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

TSLA reducing price due to Chinese market downturn, TSLA bad time start aitadi inka

those who bought Model Y for 75K will lose the value quickly as new similar cars are in 50K territory

Nissan, Cadillac, Honda will be ready with their cars from 2023 onwards, TSLA is no longer exclusive except for Teslatards

In my case - I ordered my model-y before 15th Mar. the price is $60k including destination charges.

after deducting $3750(Tesla Dec delivered credit) and my employer clean energy credit ($6.5K) - I am paying $56.5K out of the out of the door price inclusive of all taxes.

for me it makes sense to move forward with the sale for Model-Y

Note: my Employer client offered clean energy credit is applicable for all electric cars. I choosed Tesla 😀

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jathin

• pakeer_saab

• stag

• NeneRajuNeneManthri

On 11/29/2022 at 4:53 PM, stag said:

73k for Model Y is too much bro.. assuming 7.5k in tax credits, its still a lot of money. 

andhuke Mustang Mach E chuddama anukunna.. adhi aithe 50k lo osthadi and tax credits bring it down to 42.5

Mach - E 50k ki oche days gone vayya.. 60K+ authundi ipudu and dealer mark ups unnae..

one of my friend took it and he said he is enjoying the drive and using for daily commute in local.

On 11/29/2022 at 8:44 AM, stag said:

vere electric cars evaraina try chesara? are they up to the mark? or should we spend that extra money and buy a tesla?

My needs for an electric car: just local commute every day, dropping off kids at school, taking them to hobby classes etc. long drive ki oka minivan undhi so we mostly use that, not only because of range anxiety with EVs, but we also like the comfort that minivan provides us in long drives. EV mostly local lo ne tirugutham kabatti, I would like it to be powerful and decent in technology options. Full self driving is not needed. oka vela Tesla konna kuda I wouldn't buy the self driving option.

mustang Mach E konte somewhere around 50k lo aipothundi and we will be eligible for 7.5k in federal credits starting Jan 2023. 

Hyundai Ioniq 5 kuda undhi.. I don't have anyone in my circle that bought this so no idea on all details of this car.

same with VW ID4..

If I am not a brand fan, do you all recommend still spending that extra bucks and buying a tesla?

Buy any PHEV! You get around 40-50 miles on EV and you can drive as long as you want on gas. I've been using a PHEV car for 3+ years. I don't even need a level 2 charger. I charge at home with a level 1 charger, it takes overnight to get me ~45 miles. Since I have been remote and drive less, I charge my car like 2-3 times a week! When I go long, it uses gas. Best of both worlds! I do not have to worry about charging when not at home. I do, if I find something but I don't have to worry about charging! And the car insurance costs less than Tesla!

If you're a Tesla fan or richey rich and crave for a Tesla, go for it. Otherwise, I see no reason to spend that much money on it!

21 hours ago, jathin said:

In my case - I ordered my model-y before 15th Mar. the price is $60k including destination charges.

after deducting $3750(Tesla Dec delivered credit) and my employer clean energy credit ($6.5K) - I am paying $56.5K out of the out of the door price inclusive of all taxes.

for me it makes sense to move forward with the sale for Model-Y

Note: my Employer client offered clean energy credit is applicable for all electric cars. I choosed Tesla 😀

What is the clean energy credit 6.5k is this specific employers doing ?