2023 Tesla Model 3 or Y buyers please come hear

kittu_virgo

Guys recently evarana 2023 Mode 3 or Y konara ....ultrasonic sensors are replaced with Tesla Vision anta kada eemanna difference unda guys from safety features point of view...nadi e week lo delivery undi 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jathin

• pakeer_saab

• stag

• NeneRajuNeneManthri

28 minutes ago, kittu_virgo said:

Guys recently evarana 2023 Mode 3 or Y konara ....ultrasonic sensors are replaced with Tesla Vision anta kada eemanna difference unda guys from safety features point of view...nadi e week lo delivery undi 

October 2022 tarvata manufactured vehicles ante last 1 month lo konnavallu kavali… hard to find… try Reddit or Facebook 

I don't think you can choose which sensors you want to get, either you take it or leave it. I have a 2022 Model Y without FSD, I read a lot of negative comments regarding removing ultrasonic sensors. You may get better response in Tesla groups on Facebook as most of them are very active. 

Are you planning to get FSD as well?

Good luck!

7 hours ago, kittu_virgo said:

I am in the same boat like you.. my order status is put on hold. I have a dead line until 2nd Dec to remove the hold.

I was pinning hopes of getting the car next year 2023 Jan to avail the federal tax benefit. But looks like I missing my luck.

7 hours ago, kittu_virgo said:

I received a similar message on my mode—Y order. 

also, since we are receiving this car towards the end of 2022 year in Dec, do you know which year manufactured car will this be ?

Is it 2022 or 2023 ??

7 hours ago, jathin said:

I received a similar message on my mode—Y order. 

also, since we are receiving this car towards the end of 2022 year in Dec, do you know which year manufactured car will this be ?

Is it 2022 or 2023 ??

Lot of unknowns without USS. Tesla is supposed to use AI and overcome no USS challenges. But I think it takes time to get there. They spoke about lot of AI prediction and calculations going on. Current state lo lot of false alerts and missed alerts. Software updates should fix it. Just like when they removed radar. But USS is challenging and diff. 

14 hours ago, kittu_virgo said:

Buy only X no cheap models like 3/Y ! 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Buy only X no cheap models like 3/Y ! 

Model-x and Model-s are cheap for that tagged price.

Even Model-3 and Model-Y seems to be overpriced for the interior design compared to other luxury cars. But technology it’s far advanced than other luxury cars.

in terms of electric car comparison model-3 and Model-Y are more economical and are in top league compared to other cars… of course it’s pricey too

Also, can previous Tesla owners please provide suggestions… on what precautions we should take … when the Tesla car is being delivered.

What is the best option? New car buyer going to Tesla showroom for car pickup (versus) they delivering car at my residence

i read that these Tesla cars are built by robots and most of the times there’s been complaints about misalignments with car doors, rear and front trunks, head lights not properly aligned. Is there any other items that I need to check during car delivery 

vere electric cars evaraina try chesara? are they up to the mark? or should we spend that extra money and buy a tesla?

My needs for an electric car: just local commute every day, dropping off kids at school, taking them to hobby classes etc. long drive ki oka minivan undhi so we mostly use that, not only because of range anxiety with EVs, but we also like the comfort that minivan provides us in long drives. EV mostly local lo ne tirugutham kabatti, I would like it to be powerful and decent in technology options. Full self driving is not needed. oka vela Tesla konna kuda I wouldn't buy the self driving option.

mustang Mach E konte somewhere around 50k lo aipothundi and we will be eligible for 7.5k in federal credits starting Jan 2023. 

Hyundai Ioniq 5 kuda undhi.. I don't have anyone in my circle that bought this so no idea on all details of this car.

same with VW ID4..

If I am not a brand fan, do you all recommend still spending that extra bucks and buying a tesla?

14 minutes ago, stag said:

vere electric cars evaraina try chesara? are they up to the mark? or should we spend that extra money and buy a tesla?

My needs for an electric car: just local commute every day, dropping off kids at school, taking them to hobby classes etc. long drive ki oka minivan undhi so we mostly use that, not only because of range anxiety with EVs, but we also like the comfort that minivan provides us in long drives. EV mostly local lo ne tirugutham kabatti, I would like it to be powerful and decent in technology options. Full self driving is not needed. oka vela Tesla konna kuda I wouldn't buy the self driving option.

mustang Mach E konte somewhere around 50k lo aipothundi and we will be eligible for 7.5k in federal credits starting Jan 2023. 

Hyundai Ioniq 5 kuda undhi.. I don't have anyone in my circle that bought this so no idea on all details of this car.

same with VW ID4..

If I am not a brand fan, do you all recommend still spending that extra bucks and buying a tesla?

EV is definitely more economical and recommended for homeowners with solar and residing in sunshine states example California.

And also, EV’s are recommended for folks who commute atleast 30 to 50 miles per day meaning 200miles per week. It is more economical for folks living in California to avoid high gas prices.

and which EV is best for you ? This topic is debatable based on your desire, luxury need and financial muscle.

you can buy cheap Chevy bolt, Nissan leaf versus expensive Teslas … your choice 😀

27 minutes ago, stag said:

same with VW ID4..

Ionic-5 is best compared to VW Id4 or BMW i4.

but ionic-5 is also priced around 50k and almost the same price as Tesla.. may be $10k less.

of course if you are going with Auto loan then with high interest rates .. even 10k higher price does matter and should be taken into consideration 😊