Musk's Side Hustle, Chip in Monkey Brain - Live

ShruteSastry

6 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

avuna uppercaste pundakors who feel like they earned the right to call others woke are a gift to the entire biosphere

kuso ra poola chokka.

Nuvvu lbr ah?

Mr. Musk’s presentation on Wednesday night offered little that was significantly new from previous demonstrations of the device. He continued to claim that the implant could make computer control possible for people with paralysis outside of a lab setting. But experts in the field questioned whether the demonstration showed major progress with the device, especially given the breadth of work underway nationwide.

The company does not have approval from the Food and Drug Administration to sell the device. Mr. Musk said on Wednesday that the company had submitted most of its paperwork to the agency to seek permission to implant its device in a human. He predicted a test in humans in six months, but any step toward trials in people would be up to the F.D.A. after a full evaluation of the risks of surgical implantation and safety of the device.

Leaders in the field of brain-computer interface technology have been closely watching Neuralink’s investment in a device that operated without protruding wires or hardware. Yet Mr. Musk’s presentations thus far have concerned and underwhelmed many of them.

A 2021 Neuralink presentation of a monkey playing the video game Pong with his mind was similar to a primate demonstration at Brown University in 2001, though it had a far clunkier system.

In a 2020 presentation showcasing a pig with the implant, Mr. Musk suggested the device could “solve” conditions including paralysis and insomnia and could even give a user “superhuman vision.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/11/30/health/elon-musk-neuralink-brain-device.html

Just now, andhra_jp said:

Mr. Musk’s presentation on Wednesday night offered little that was significantly new from previous demonstrations of the device. He continued to claim that the implant could make computer control possible for people with paralysis outside of a lab setting. But experts in the field questioned whether the demonstration showed major progress with the device, especially given the breadth of work underway nationwide.

The company does not have approval from the Food and Drug Administration to sell the device. Mr. Musk said on Wednesday that the company had submitted most of its paperwork to the agency to seek permission to implant its device in a human. He predicted a test in humans in six months, but any step toward trials in people would be up to the F.D.A. after a full evaluation of the risks of surgical implantation and safety of the device.

Leaders in the field of brain-computer interface technology have been closely watching Neuralink’s investment in a device that operated without protruding wires or hardware. Yet Mr. Musk’s presentations thus far have concerned and underwhelmed many of them.

A 2021 Neuralink presentation of a monkey playing the video game Pong with his mind was similar to a primate demonstration at Brown University in 2001, though it had a far clunkier system.

In a 2020 presentation showcasing a pig with the implant, Mr. Musk suggested the device could “solve” conditions including paralysis and insomnia and could even give a user “superhuman vision.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/11/30/health/elon-musk-neuralink-brain-device.html

basically Musk has the habit of lies or bluff u call or giving false hope to be precise in number of occasions in the past..

idi kuda alantidee.... i will not trust him for this device he keeps boasting... 

In the past year, Neuralink has been challenged with safety concerns after several of its monkeys had to be euthanized, including for suspected device-associated infections. It is standard practice in pharmaceutical and medical-device development to do preclinical testing on animals. 

5 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

network appude activate aynattu undhi ga.

Atanu chesina normal comment ki nuvvu personal attack chesav. Still he said ok. I felt that’s best reply. Aina ninnu handle cheyyataniki network kavala 

Not once Must has met his Production dates and he always gave those presentations that are too good to be true. I would be vary of this guy and going short on Tesla. My close friend have been using Tesla for the last 3 years and the quality is . Used to think that Tesla is going to be a game changer, but no more especially looking at all the cheap plastic they used in a car that's worth of 50k+, Not paying 50k for that cheap . So unless proven himself, I would be very vary of this guy.

History tells us that there are lot of similar stories that are relatable to Musk's. Like Nikola or Holmes etc. Just my 2 cents

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, BabuDEVUDU said:

Not once Must has met his Production dates and he always gave those presentations that are too good to be true. I would be vary of this guy and going short on Tesla. My close friend have been using Tesla for the last 3 years and the quality is . Used to think that Tesla is going to be a game changer, but no more especially looking at all the cheap plastic they used in a car that's worth of 50k+, Not paying 50k for that cheap . So unless proven himself, I would be very vary of this guy.

History tells us that there are lot of similar stories that are relatable to Musk's. Like Nikola or Holmes etc. Just my 2 cents

Electric cars are difficult to make.. that too at a scale.. and he put in so many features in model X and cyber truck.. so it takes time.. 

Neuralink is a whole different beast as it involves FDA for approvals and it is hard to test this without implanting it in humans.. and it is hard to get approval for this.. this will take years to come to the market.. I won’t be surprised if this fails completely 

7 hours ago, NeneRajuNeneManthri said:

Atanu chesina normal comment ki nuvvu personal attack chesav. Still he said ok. I felt that’s best reply. Aina ninnu handle cheyyataniki network kavala 

personal attack. lmao. vaadu nannu chesina personal attacks compare chestey, I'm not even getting started. vaadey noru mooskoni unte, nuvvenduku eguruthunnav?

he deserves to be even more personally abused. tappem ledhu. 'woke' peek ani teliyani vishayala meedha Joe Rogan fan laaga vaagithey ilaaney padthaai internet lo comments. kastanga unte, logout chesi, duppatesi paduko.

7 hours ago, NeneRajuNeneManthri said:

Aina ninnu handle cheyyataniki network kavala 

enti handle chesedhi nee bochhu.. mundhu ninnu nuvvu handle chesko.

he posted crap. inka post chestuney untadu crap with a lot of conviction. prathi saari thittalenu ga. antha opika aithey naaku ledhu.

google lo projects got shelved because google got woke anta. em antaav?

erri guddaloda, 'woke' is just something left identified itself as, as self deprecating humour. using that as an insult shows lack of character. Since 'woke' mostly means kind.

it looks like he doesn't appreciate kindness, nor do you. So vaadini banda boothulu thittadam is fine. Since he thinks kindness is for the weak. vaadey yama strong kadha.

3 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

enti handle chesedhi nee bochhu.. mundhu ninnu nuvvu handle chesko.

he posted crap. inka post chestuney untadu crap with a lot of conviction. prathi saari thittalenu ga. antha opika aithey naaku ledhu.

google lo projects got shelved because google got woke anta. em antaav?

erri guddaloda, 'woke' is just something left identified itself as, as self deprecating humour. using that as an insult shows lack of character. Since 'woke' mostly means kind.

it looks like he doesn't appreciate kindness, nor do you. So vaadini banda boothulu thittadam is fine. Since he thinks kindness is for the weak. vaadey yama strong kadha.

Rwi aapu sodhi.. talakaya Db lo kakunda bayata emina feeki ekada advice ivvu andharki..ban ipora neeku nuvve

42 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Rwi aapu sodhi.. talakaya Db lo kakunda bayata emina feeki ekada advice ivvu andharki..ban ipora neeku nuvve

aa peekedhedho nuvvey peekko ra lafoot. naa valla kaakey ikkada andarni irritate chestunna. kastanga unte 10gey db nundi.

• Haha 1