Countries lure workers away from U.S. as immigration reform remains gridlocked in Washington

areyentiraidhi

1 hour ago, Thokkalee said:

Which countries?? I have a couple of my team members in Australia and Europe trying to come to US for better life and salaries

Doorapu Kondalu nunupu for everyone, everywhere!!

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, islander said:

Doorapu Kondalu nunupu for everyone, everywhere!!

Salaries are less and taxes are high… job opportunities are also less compared to US.. so can’t blame them.. but they get lot of holidays there.. 30-40 days of holidays every year.. manaki 6-8 days isthaaru 

17 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Salaries are less and taxes are high… job opportunities are also less compared to US.. so can’t blame them.. but they get lot of holidays there.. 30-40 days of holidays every year.. manaki 6-8 days isthaaru 

I was in US for 8 years, now in NZ for 3 years. Australia definitely better of you have PR/Citizenship. US ki H1 meeda vachi aa status kastalu waste now. Aus lo salaries easy ga 180K-200K istaru IT ki..and Tax rate overall 27-28% which is almost equal to US I think. House prices kuda reasonable. Weather also nice

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, islander said:

I was in US for 8 years, now in NZ for 3 years. Australia definitely better of you have PR/Citizenship. US ki H1 meeda vachi aa status kastalu waste now. Aus lo salaries easy ga 180K-200K istaru IT ki..and Tax rate overall 27-28% which is almost equal to US I think. House prices kuda reasonable. Weather also nice

US lo unte iddaru job cheyyaali.. leka one of them must work a high paying job.. desi consultancy companies la 50/60 per hour ki chesthe ikkada undadam waste.. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, islander said:

is NZ  beautiful?