Vaccine (Covid) side effects? Is this true?

DJBravo

Anybody realized that? Hearing lot of heart related issues irrespective of age but above 65 valu chaala effect ayyaru.

Naku telsina valu manchiga unde and sudden ga strokes vachinayi. I heard from them that it maybe because of vaccine.

how much of a fact is this?

We will never the truth. All the vaccines were hurried up. Unfortunately we dint have any other option.

40-50 yrs tharuvatha studies lo telusthadi

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Many people developed sedentary life styles after the pandemic and put on lot of weight.. I put on a lot of weight and so are many of my friends.. that could be one reason too…

like with many medicines, there will be side effects.. but unfortunately we won’t know for several years.. given that billions of people took the vaccines and hundreds of them got these issues, it is still a very small % of the total population that is facing these issues.. 

gp. 
Workouts have reduced significantly post covid. Lot of people reduced moving there asss. Motham online shopping. Wfh. And so on.

i started going to office once a week, i can easily see the difference in number of steps.

another point is pattern. Office ki velley days lo perfect pattern untadi. Morning levadam nunchi night padukuney sariki. Migitha days lo pattern ledhu paadu ledhu.

• Upvote 1

Not sure about vaccines but India lo COVID treatment ki they used lot of steroids and that is giving lot of side effects now.

one of my friend having issues with both of his hip bones (right and left) , they recommended surgery it seems. 

32 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

gp. 
Workouts have reduced significantly post covid. Lot of people reduced moving there asss. Motham online shopping. Wfh. And so on.

i started going to office once a week, i can easily see the difference in number of steps.

another point is pattern. Office ki velley days lo perfect pattern untadi. Morning levadam nunchi night padukuney sariki. Migitha days lo pattern ledhu paadu ledhu.

Agreed. My parents came and they were shocked at my changed lifestyle.. though it has nothing to do with Covid, it kinda started with Covid.. starting to make some changes now

6 hours ago, DJBravo said:

Anybody realized that? Hearing lot of heart related issues irrespective of age but above 65 valu chaala effect ayyaru.

Naku telsina valu manchiga unde and sudden ga strokes vachinayi. I heard from them that it maybe because of vaccine.

how much of a fact is this?

Can't deny...

9 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

Many people developed sedentary life styles after the pandemic and put on lot of weight.. I put on a lot of weight and so are many of my friends.. that could be one reason too…

like with many medicines, there will be side effects.. but unfortunately we won’t know for several years.. given that billions of people took the vaccines and hundreds of them got these issues, it is still a very small % of the total population that is facing these issues.. 

Many died doing gym

Looks like this issue is different

More than weight looks like high intensive heart beat looking as an issue

Actor vivek died after vaccine

14 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

Mana gurinchi pakkaki petti mana parents and aged vala gurinchi alochiddham..

ma father and pedhanana valu they never rest even in covid walking and vala lifestyle never changed. 

Manam lazy aynam not our elders