Indian expats

vamprie

11 hours ago, Scurvy said:

Story veyyi mundu ikkada

1 hour ago, Vallavan said:

back story enti bro.. some links plz

Indian expats ani FB group.

You can post anonymously too unlike afdb you get proper response 

But lot of masala stories we can discuss those here.

Join there and read yourself that can't be said in one liner. Like daily seriel.

13 hours ago, vamprie said:

A group jokes ikada vesukondam 🤣🤣

A harini real or fake

My Father Physically abused my mom for 30 years and is still beating her.

I went on a vacation to India for a couple of weeks and returned to the US. My dad and Mom live back there and my Mom who doesn't have any social life or connections is suffering a lot from my dad. Being here in US, I don't know how to help her. She don't have any relatives or friends. My dad treated everyone worse and no one is contacting us anymore. So couldn't reach out to anyone for help.

He physically abused her in my absence and threatened her not to say anything to me as I will leave in a few days and she will be in trouble once I'm gone.

My Mom wasn't sure if he would spare her alive so she recorded a video for me saying how he's torturing her physically and showed me the bruises and wounds but she literally begged me not to ask ask anything to him as she's scared that he ll go any extent when he gets angry.

I want to go back to India but I don't have support from my spouse who is also working here and I cannot reveal all this to her as it could turn worse in future for our marriage life.

I need some legal help or advice please.

State - Tamil Nadu

Those who commenting on calling him directly, talking to him, moving my mom out of the home - There are other things under consideration and my Mom is also staying there due to those facts.
I don't want to write everything here which is why I was seeking for some legal help. So stop with your opinions or perceptions. Please. SO much easy to comment until it happens to you.

This is the most funniest thing I read in the Expats group..Lol Laugh GIF - Lol Laugh Haha GIFs

Hii all..
New to this country .
Got my SSN shared it with my family..they posted it on family group of 8 to 10 relatives ..
Anyways can i get the SSN number changed..
Any pros and cons of disclosing SSN to third parties.
Please suggest as I havent told my husband as of yet.
Thank you.