Merc EQB SUV - EV SUV for 70k

Hitman

4 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Best to avoid German luxury electric vehicles… they haven’t perfected the tech yet.. it will be a few years before they become reliable.. 

noted

GLB series is very poorly made.. for a luxury car, you have to pay extra even for the basic features like seat heating or steering heating… I drove it once and even a CRV had a better pickup and features.. only AMG version is good and that costs more than 55K.. 

EQB costs even more and with a very small range, which you get only in ideal conditions.. and it will go further down as the battery degrades.. 

4 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

GLB series is very poorly made.. for a luxury car, you have to pay extra even for the basic features like seat heating or steering heating… I drove it once and even a CRV had a better pickup and features.. only AMG version is good and that costs more than 55K.. 

EQB costs even more and with a very small range, which you get only in ideal conditions.. and it will go further down as the battery degrades.. 

+

I would wait for 2-3 years before buying any Non Tesla EV above 60K.. Most Non Tesla EV tech has not matured yet. Inka initial stages lo ne undi

Tesla ayyithe oka brand recognition untadi. Merc, Audi build quality unmatched but their EV tech still sucks.