how many of you believe pk can win as mla without any alliance?

Mancode

Just now, VictoryTDP said:

I like this about Andhra, andharu Telugu lo talkutharu, all religions unlike TG 

brahmi-adhurs.gif

@futureofandhra avnandai , maa mutton kottu mastan gadu kuda telugu lone speakthadu .

me : meeku vaditho panenti guruvugaaru 

brahmisiggupadakandi.gif

guruvugaaru @futureofandhra: sarlera edho tongue slip ayanu , kirana kottu mastan 

2 minutes ago, VictoryTDP said:

Pk will be the kingmaker if not in 24 it will be 29 

ahaa e pappulu em udakav , peddha bottu pettukoni ,tella panche kattukoni acham ma brahmandila kanipichadu a nadendla bhaskar rao , andukani satyanaraynapuram lo okasari gelipincham , ipudu e pk jandyam veskunadu ani gelipisthe budidhe , malli saara vyaparam chese malladi vishnu ne gelipistham

Pk is same as vijayakanth 

if pk is with cbn they will win. If pk is with jagan they will win. If pk neutral jagan will 2 out of 3 times and 1 out of 3 times cbn will win. 
vijayakanth contested solo in 2005 and win 1 seat 

2010 contested with aiadmk and win 28 seats 

2015 lo stalin enta bratimiladina 70 seats ista anna single ga poti chesi all seats odipoyadu 

2020 lo pottu pettukomani evadu adaganu kuda adagaledu 

same with ok politics will not easy path and volatile and not easy to understand 

mostly pk will have same range but anything can happen 

i feel same follows 

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Mancode said:

Uff Gif - Angry Brahmi Jr Ntr Adhurs Movie - Kulfy

me : manaki a pilla sena party entha avasarmo , vallaki manam antha avsaram 

guruvugaaru @futureofandhra : ne pilla...... ilantivi open ga chepakakudadhu ra chari , ap development kosam kalusthunam ani chepali

me : pk fans thread loki vacharu 

6 hours ago, ShruteSastry said:

Season 4 No GIF by The Office

6 hours ago, DuvvaAbbulu said:

Bro this time he may get some more votes but win kadu emo

I am a very big fan of Mega Family since childhood but not a great supporter of them in politics.

But looking at the way things are happening in AP, I think it will soon be degraded to the state of Bihar. Very soon.

Full rowdyism, morning legavangaane "Lanj-a koduku" ane word common aipoyindhi. Ye channel pettina adhe gola.

YCP MLAs 24x7, coming infront of the channels and using cuss words.

Every cassette is pitted against the other. But only Reddy caste members are not using boothulu. So Yesu Reddy wants every cassette to get involved with this "Lanj-a, Lanj-a koduku" stuff but want to keep his caste clean.

God save AP.

The SC/STs receive worst treatment in Rayalaseema but they still keep on voting Reddy maffia.

Coming to the question asked, Yesu Reddy will pump more money into the constituence where PK contests and can chip away the labour towards him there by defeating PK and gaining pyschological advantage. The same was played by TDP to defeat Chiru in 2009.

I seriously believe AP should be further trifurcated into 3 more regions based on caste domination.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, bharathicement said:

I am a very big fan of Mega Family since childhood but not a great supporter of them in politics.

But looking at the way things are happening in AP, I think it will soon be degraded to the state of Bihar. Very soon.

Full rowdyism, morning legavangaane "Lanj-a koduku" ane word common aipoyindhi. Ye channel pettina adhe gola.

YCP MLAs 24x7, coming infront of the channels and using cuss words.

Every cassette is pitted against the other. But only Reddy caste members are not using boothulu. So Yesu Reddy wants every cassette to get involved with this "Lanj-a, Lanj-a koduku" stuff but want to keep his caste clean.

God save AP.

The SC/STs receive worst treatment in Rayalaseema but they still keep on voting Reddy maffia.

Coming to the question asked, Yesu Reddy will pump more money into the constituence where PK contests and can chip away the labour towards him there by defeating PK and gaining pyschological advantage. The same was played by TDP to defeat Chiru in 2009.

I seriously believe AP should be further trifurcated into 3 more regions based on caste domination.

Bs man

Thokkaloo caste evadiki ekkuva

2009 power lo congi vundhi n congi won against chiru

Tdp ki antha scene vuntey jaggad gelichevadu kadhu

Ysr did vote split with the help of bc party n loksatta n that's how he won

With praja rajyam it dented both congress and tdp in some constituency

Caste cancer has to be eliminated

Jaggad lanti psycho ni meerey encourage chesaru out of hate ippudu vadu andharitho playing

Ramudi vigraham tala teesina dogs will pay price for it

Some still defending that psycho out of hate when will common sense prevail

You are in Europe WW2 is big lesson hate should not be driving decision

Sunak became pm bcoz he got capacity not bcoz of his background