Flight ticket deals

Kesava_King

Try Google flights Skyscanner for your personnel search agents ite reliable alanita travel and myticketstoindia or makemytrip ..ee summer all middle east travel is showing 2000 around..better to avoid Arab countries if u have gc fly through Europe and try flying to less demand places in India and then connect from there like for example Bangalore or Chennai or mumbai..instead of hyderabad also try coming back to jfk or chicago if you have gc or ead thats another way to cut down prices..that's how I got 1400 tickets for summer travel also

I am planning to fly via Paris to India. Any Leeds on how to do a stop over for a day in Paris? I looked at Airfrance but have to do Multi citi booking and it’s too expensive, any other flights?

3 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

2400$ anta ticket maku from austin/dallas to hyd .. summer lo veldhaam ani chuusthu unte )o_

I booked from dallas to Bangalore last week via delta klm for 1400 with same strategy I told in earlier post from may 27th to july27th