TEN COMMANDMENTS if TDP wants to come to the Power in 2024 elections

bharathicement

4 hours ago, Mancode said:

and failing to control mudragada and sirio ,iyr krishna rao ,ajay kallam, mohan babu etc , who all benefitted when tdp is in power or good relation with baboru , they done enough damage...look what iyr krishnam rao and ajay kallam did , they will not be elevated to CS position if other govt is in power , but baboru made them CS and after that , they are cleverly used by jaggad 

the  / sirio daughter's  first husband divorce was settled by baboru as her husband dont want to give her divorce , cbn involved antaru , as i heard from sources, but sirio always tries to go against baboru , it is fine , but i think he dont have balls to speak on other cm's who did injustice to his community or whatever , as like some one in this thread said , megay batch ni pattukunte Cops , kukka thokka pattukoni godari idinatte....

4 hours ago, Mancode said:

and failing to control mudragada and sirio ,iyr krishna rao ,ajay kallam, mohan babu etc , who all benefitted when tdp is in power or good relation with baboru , they done enough damage...look what iyr krishnam rao and ajay kallam did , they will not be elevated to CS position if other govt is in power , but baboru made them CS and after that , they are cleverly used by jaggad 

the  / sirio daughter's  first husband divorce was settled by baboru as her husband dont want to give her divorce , cbn involved antaru , as i heard from sources, but sirio always tries to go against baboru , it is fine , but i think he dont have balls to speak on other cm's who did injustice to his community or whatever , as like some one in this thread said , megay batch ni pattukunte Cops , kukka thokka pattukoni godari idinatte....

What you say @bharathicement

12 hours ago, ticket said:

Meeru inka 90s thumbsup lo ne unnaru rao garu.. 

Mega family tho cops mundu ku elladam dog tail tho river cross chesinatle.. 

Same for tdp with balayya too

the thread is not about mega family & cops... if you're struggle to comprehend, I said that TDP has to separate their IT cell from Nandamuri fans and pulkas. pro-TDP accounts lo mega family paina edusthu kurchunte vaalla fans votes ela vestharu...