west road trip...

dasari4kntr

16 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

few snaps from today visit…

@galiraju @kakatiya any inputs..on night time photography ?

jt2Qbyy.jpg

7TZikCQ.jpg

RVHh9Vt.jpg

GPXaw65.jpg

VWdhJTg.jpg

FiaUMBd.jpg

pnFp7hu.jpg

Fxqv0ky.jpg

Q3V0v4r.jpg

WwU9IhN.jpg

ypJcyXm.jpg

Looks like you are using slow shutter speed and a kit lense.. I would try a different lense with wide aperture...but for a trips like these I wouldn't worry about how pictures came out..they will remind your trip in days to come..it's all about memories..

8 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

Looks like you are using slow shutter speed and a kit lense.. I would try a different lense with wide aperture...but for a trips like these I wouldn't worry about how pictures came out..they will remind your trip in days to come..it's all about memories..

yup..i was doing shutter experiments today…kind of stress testing..

N8h09bH.jpg

0r6rNQX.jpg

GAZW6sr.jpg

29 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

yup..i was doing shutter experiments today…kind of stress testing..

N8h09bH.jpg

0r6rNQX.jpg

GAZW6sr.jpg

These are 3 sec ...exposures..you need a tripod. And since you are close to road directly in to cars headlights ..results might be over exposed

3 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

These are 3 sec ...exposures..you need a tripod. And since you are close to road directly in to cars headlights ..results might be over exposed

yup…i need tripod…

i will order once my trip is over…

at this time i am doing old fashion..not even opened lcd display once…

b4ace54b45cb820a6d19ca17488d86fb.jpg

On 12/23/2022 at 4:29 AM, dasari4kntr said:

Hoover dam…

i should have just end my hoover dam visit with that sight…

but i went to hoover dam guided tour…like they explain the power plant..etc which is not worth in my opinion…and it took almost 1 hour…so it delayed my trip…

reached grand canyon almost sun set time..thats why…grand canyon pics are dull…but south rim experience was  amazing…earth/nature is the biggest painter than anyone…

That is a rip off. Did you notice the world war bunkers on top of the hills opposite to the guided tour area?

1 minute ago, Jatka Bandi said:

That is a rip off. Did you notice the world war bunkers on top of the hills opposite to the guided tour area?

nope…

i didn't even know they exist there…

1 minute ago, dasari4kntr said:

nope…

used to be my favorite spot near there. Valley of Fire, Hoover dam, and then chill near the bunkers. If you end up hiking there, do not get into any hot spring pools. They have deadly organisms that enter your body through penis and ear canals.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

nope…

nuvvu guided tour vellinappudu elevator lo kindaki velluntaavu. aa elevator ekke tappudu daani mundu glass windows nundi opposite side hills meeda choodu (comes under AZ). Oka bunker akkada nunde clear ga kanapadutundi. There are many such bunkers there that were guarding Hoover dam.

3 minutes ago, Jatka Bandi said:

used to be my favorite spot near there. Valley of Fire, Hoover dam, and then chill near the bunkers. If you end up hiking there, do not get into any hot spring pools. They have deadly organisms that enter your body through penis and ear canals.

are you staying in vegas bro..?

4 minutes ago, Jatka Bandi said:

nuvvu guided tour vellinappudu elevator lo kindaki velluntaavu. aa elevator ekke tappudu daani mundu glass windows nundi opposite side hills meeda choodu. Oka bunker akkada nunde clear ga kanapadutundi. There are many such bunkers there that were guarding Hoover dam.

yup..elevator lo vella..downstairs…

there are some heavy machinery…took photos and video also..but dont know what they are exactly…