FRAAAAAAANCE

reality

16 minutes ago, Picheshwar said:

Well played 

Naithika vijayam France de… with that fight back effort…

I hate penalty kick concept… cool head leni vadu easy ga miss chesthadu… Mbappe tharvatha… Greizman… Giroud lanti vallu shoot chesthe bagundedhi… kani appatike benched them… aa 2nd and 3rd rookie gallu pressure of a world cup final ki succumbed…

2 minutes ago, reality said:

Naithika vijayam France de… with that fight back effort…

I hate penalty kick concept… cool head leni vadu easy ga miss chesthadu… Mbappe tharvatha… Greizman… Giroud lanti vallu shoot chesthe bagundedhi… kani appatike benched them… aa 2nd and 3rd rookie gallu pressure of a world cup final ki succumbed…

👍🏻

what a comeback

52 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Mbappes day will come again, he is going to be the greatest by the time he's done 

He makes 3 $million every week and is the highest paid soccer player, also he projected to be the first sportsman ever to earn a billion in salary 

https://www.the-sun.com/sport/5392264/kylian-mbappe-psg-real-madrid-contract/

10 hours ago, jalsa01 said:

Mbappe gadu  champ va.. if not for Messy I would have rooted for France for him..

Valla  important players were injured and didn’t make it to World Cup.

French team had 7 injured players who didn’t qualify to play in the world cup because of injuries. The team was too good, prominent ones include Pogba, Marco Reus, Kante etc